Pokémon Dream Radar Generator (project)

marcos9191

It occurred to me to make a java application to generate these pokes, all you need is information about all the pokes there until such time as the dream radar, as well as whether restrictions can be gender, ability, attacks (imagine that as in the game should be learning the last 4 per level) and can be shinys or not.

So that, with this information I can start making the application, I have already made ​​the menu to select which language of the pokemon (imagine that as in the dw,many pokemon will not be released or if they do whichever is later, the application will be updated), and i have already made the pid generator.

It will also have to calculate the checksum.

Any info of pokes, I will be grateful.

Thanks, but i have already this information xD.

I refer a information if the pokemon obtained from dream radar can be shinys or not, restriccion of gender, attacks (solved) and ability.

Also thanks for the link.

From what we have seen, the Pokemon can't be Shiny, the Gender would be random(?) and the Ability is generally the 3rd/secret/DW ability.

From what we have seen, the Pokemon can't be Shiny, the Gender would be random(?) and the Ability is generally the 3rd/secret/DW ability.

Ok, thanks for the info.

The attacks are the last 4 learning by level, for now I will do so and if there are any special attack or something I will update. In 3 or 4 days I will put to work in the program and will try to finalize it as soon as possible.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Question about this game that I'm putting here, do we have any idea about how the natures and IVs of the pokemon are generated? You don't catch them, they just go straight into your box, so I don't know what generators would be used. Also, if they have any stronger nature/IV/PID connection than normal for the gen 5 games.

EDIT: And apparetly I'm a derp because there's a post about it later down, sorry.