Need help with a couple Pokemon I'm trying to create.

celltf

I'm trying to make a Feebas and a Pichu, and I'm trying to make both of them look like they were hatched. I'm using PokeCheck to make sure my Pokemon are legal/valid. The only problem I'm running into is that it says the following for both these Pokemon: "This Pokémon is missing DPPt hatch trash bytes". I am not familiar with trashbytes at all, so I don't know what to do. I do know that I made a Charmander and Squirtle look like they were hatched, and there were no problems with them according to PokeCheck. Attached are the Feebas and Pichu .PKM files I made.

Pichu..pkm

Feebas..pkm

Pichu..pkm

Feebas..pkm

Secret ID 12345

really now...

egg pokemon when generated have trash bytes. make sure they have the right trash bytes; you didn't even terminate their name field anyways.

http://projectpokemon.org/wiki/Trash_Bytes

I know the Secret ID is kind of obvious, but I'm not using these Pokemon for anything other than in-game use. I'm not sure what you mean by not terminating their name field. Do you mean their nickname? All I know is that I used the exact same steps in making these Pokemon as I used in making my Charmander and Squirtle, and I didn't have any trouble with them.