Extensive Dream World List

TeamRocketCollector

Hello everyone. I'm sure you all may not know me well, but I have been looking for a way to contribute to the site in some way. I first compiled this list on paper, but thought it would be easier to adjust and have on my laptop. Before I knew it, I started elaborating on the list into what it is now, mainly because of my habit of being so organized. Then I thought, "What if this little list can help the community some how?" This leads to this thread. I'd like to donate my Microsoft Excel Document I created based entirely on the Dream World and even Dream World Hack Tool. It is in 2000-2003 compatibility mode for those of you who have a very early version of Microsoft. Please keep in mind that it was made in Microsoft Office 2007 / 2010, so some features may not be available to earlier versions. However, I highly doubt this, seeing as how I only used borders, colors, etc. Nothing extreme such as formulas.

Now to further help those who could make use of this document, I'd like you all to contribute ideas and information that can help me complete this guide as well as improving it. It currently consists of a list of Dream World Pokemon, where to find them, their abilities, moves given, a berry checklist, where to find the berries in the Dream World as well as which ones are the infamous EV berries. I also included the number for the respective berry that you would enter into the Dream World Hack Tool for convenience instead of constantly having to refer to the page on Serebii. That is about all I can think of at the top of my head that this document contains. Please look at this document if only for just a moment, even if you don't think you need it. I would like some ideas and information to make this something you would be interested in. This document could also be useful for those working on making legal Pokemon in the Dream World. I am currently working on adding a Gender and legal section to the document (recommended by ReignOfComputer) since there are Pokemon available in certain genders in the Dream World. Thank you all for taking the time for reading this thread and I wish you all a good day and sweet dreams (pun intended).

Credit goes to:

---Community of Smogon and Serebii for providing all this information

---ReignOfComputer for inspiring me to make this thread and for the extensive guide on the Dream World Hack Tool. Please check out his youtube channel, I know it will help you as it did me. Click, like, and subscribe!

---Community of Project Pokemon for making me feel at home here. I feel I need to contribute for the help and kindness that they have shown me as well as making me feel welcome and at home.

---All others who I have forgotten to mention, sorry!

Without further ado, here is the document I worked on:

Pokemon Dream World Checklist

Google Docs Version

September 27, 2012 UPDATE:

Test: Sprites in Berry List

I added the berries' sprites. I plan on doing the same to the pokemon, but first I need an opinion on how it looks and whether or not I should keep them.

Edited by TeamRocketCollector
updated 9/27/12

It looks like a nice and neat organised database chart checklist or something. Good job on this!

Now I'm staring at PO and wondering why they will not allow my Weak Armour Skarmory (don't ask) cannot use Drill Peck nor Roost. They need to update that data.

This is more or less a check list or key to use for Dream World. Like I said, it is nothing special. I thought some might want to have the entire Pokemon and berry list for each region as well as the available moves given to them throughout the dream world. Also for convenience, I labeled which berry number you enter in the Dream World Hack Tool to get the right berry you want and I also showed where to get them. More or less though, it is a check list or tool you can use to see what you want from the dream world. It shows all that is available. If there are any ideas as to what would make this more useful, feel free to post them here. So yes wraith, you are correct.

As for Pokemon Online, another huge flaw is DW Salamence. It is able to learn Outrage in Dream World with its ability, yet it will not allow you to have a MoxieMence with Outrage, even though it is possible to have one if you get one straight from the dream world. Thanks for the compliment wraith. I worked hard on keeping it as organized as possible. Also Lorshy, it's ok. My brain wasn't working this morning either lol.

Wow, thank you very much everyone for the compliments. That truly means a lot. I am glad to be able to help out with this. I will upload the link that Lorshy so kindly provided to the original post. Any further suggestions on how to improve this would be greatly appreciated. Also, for those who would be interested in filling in the blanks on parts of it, feel free to provide feedback so we can fill this in quicker. I may not get a good chance by myself since my only source of wireless net comes from my house, which is like 45 minutes away from my dorm. Thank you everyone for your support and have a great weekend!

Edit: lol Scratch that. I just realized wraith did that edit for me. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. I'm back from a long time of college and working on an update particularly to the berry sections of this document. Please let me know what y'all think of this. Also, I tried updating via Google Docs but it would not let me. This is my first time with Google Docs so I may have done something wrong. Here is the link to my updated document. Credit goes to same people with the addition of Serebii making the berry list (even if it is outdated to the Gen 5 descriptions).

Extensive Pokemon Dream World Database V2 (made changes only to berry sections)

Again, please let me know what you all think.

Thought you should know, the five Score Level move columns are unnecessary.

All three moves are available at any Score Level except Level 1, where only two moves are achievable ('B' and 'C' moves, at 50% rarity each).

The differences between the score levels is only the rarity of the moves, for example score level 5 will most of the time give you the 'A' move(usually the level-up move) and will hardly ever give the 'C' move(usually the rarest).

Thought you should know, the five Score Level move columns are unnecessary.

All three moves are available at any Score Level except Level 1, where only two moves are achievable ('B' and 'C' moves, at 50% rarity each).

The differences between the score levels is only the rarity of the moves, for example score level 5 will most of the time give you the 'A' move(usually the level-up move) and will hardly ever give the 'C' move(usually the rarest).

Thanks for the heads up. Also thanks Delta for the spelling correction. I'll make the corrections and post the corrected version shortly. Please let me know how we can further improve it. Also, if any of you could help me fill in the missing information, especially on the berry tabs, please let me know. I could use all the help I can get. Thanks all!

Edit: Corrected version uploaded: Pkm DW Extensive list v3

Please anyone help me finish it! Credit of course will be given.

This is true. I'll be sure to make the changes as soon as I can, but if someone else would do it, I'd be very grateful. I'm going through a lot of problems right now with my grandmother returning from the hospital and everything. So that is why I am not on often as of late. Thanks for the notice Delta.

Edit: A friend of mine did some reorganizing and added some sprites but said he "was too lazy to" finish the sprites list. Let me know what you all think. The download link is HERE.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I appreciate the help with this when I was gone. I've been very busy trying to transfer colleges closer to home as well as, well college and work. Its been a really long time and thanks again for the help on this contribution. I will see how I can edit it to fulfill but unfortunately DW will be down in a week or so in preparation of the release for B2/W2. So excited <3

Edit: Anyone want to help me do more research on the berries? I would like to know the following:

1- How many days does it take for each berry to grow

2- What is the min or max berries you get from one?

3- How many times must it be watered to achieve max berries?

I searched everywhere online but it would seem that this is something not many look into. Why not us be the first? Any volunteers? I can't do this on my own. Also I'll be adding sprites to the list.

Edit 2: Test: Sprites in Berry List

I added the berries' sprites. I plan on doing the same to the pokemon, but first I need an opinion on how it looks and whether or not I should keep them.

Edit 3: Good news, Dream World is back up. Time to start this research!

Edited by TeamRocketCollector
Added research questions