Pokesav help

skrilgore

Being a past PokeSav user myself, I came across many problems that frustrated me and this was one of them. However, PokeGen solved all the problems. Plus since the creation of PokeGen, I was told to use Pokesav only for editing Mystery Gifts. Now PokeGen can do that. It simply can't get any better. I highly recommend PokeGen.

Although, it is always good to have a great anti-virus software too. I happen to have four: Avast (the best free anti-virus on the planet), Super Anti-Spyware (free), Malwarebytes (also free), and AVG 2012 (again, free). My computer is a Forretress (pokepun). I have had no computer problems ever since.

Basically, get all of the above and you'll be good to go

I know it is overkill, but I was previously hacked when a hacker found my IP Address via Pokemon Online. Hackers can become secret auth in Pokemon Online, thus giving them access to everyone's IP address. Lets just say that was an....unpleasant experience. I later found out he hacked me just because I was a friend of the owner of that server. Call me overprotective, but better safe than sorry I guess.

I know it is overkill, but I was previously hacked when a hacker found my IP Address via Pokemon Online. Hackers can become secret auth in Pokemon Online, thus giving them access to everyone's IP address. Lets just say that was an....unpleasant experience. I later found out he hacked me just because I was a friend of the owner of that server. Call me overprotective, but better safe than sorry I guess.

Anti-virus and getting your computer hacked are two completely separate issues.

Reign is right. Having four different antivirus programs can very easily backfire.