Can Pokegen LOAD a PKM file ?

HardWay

I am using the beta version 3.0b24 of Pokegen. I have found under the File menu how to save a pokemon as a PKM, one at a time (can you save multiple PKMs at once?). But I can't figure out how to LOAD a pkm file into a slot in either the party or in a slot in a box.

I have a SAV file where the game is beaten so some of the pokes are high levels. I'd like to 'transfer' some of them into another SAV file that has little progress, without having to recreate them from scratch.

Help ?

As an answer to your first question. No. You can only save one Pokemon at a time. Now, the second part. Click "Load" in the "File" list in PokeGen. Then click on the PKM file you want to load. Then, that Pokemon's data will be in the editable area in PokeGen. Now, when everything about the PKM file is the way you want it, right click on the place where you want the loaded Pokemon to be put inside the game. That Pokemon's icon should show up where you right-clicked. (You have to right-click, then click "Set" in that menu.)

Hope I could help!

• 3 years later...