Sharing friend codes? BW house parties =)

hyrulistic

Hey ppl,

So I was wondering if we wanted to do some sharing of friend codes for B/W, so we can visit each other's houses and water berries etc. I figure most people on here are friendly, and I've had fun chatting with most people, so why not help each other out? =)

To get things started, my friend code for White is: 3138-5946-8644. Berry time!

whaddup trainers im oscar and here is my friend code for black 1764 2909 8949

im looking for friends on DW and friends to battle!

right now I have a triple battle team and Im working on a single battle team. I also have a double battle team. If you want to battle me leave me a message on my page here!

Hi my name is otah!!

FC 2752 1382 5177

Btw i have added all of the above FC...

how to check to see if u are online for battle or trade?

what you have to do is get in contact with the other person and agree on a day and time to meet up in the wifi room..which is the middle counter on the second floor of the pokecenter..if you want to battle im up for it ^^

I am russet! I have both black and white,

Black - Sarah - 3009-8539-0104

White - Jareth - not active

I am working on getting black storyline done first through the league then I will work on getting my white game up that far. Will probably put this info in my sig once I get around to it!

somebody had a problem adding friends on the dream world because i have a week since i cant send or accept friend request´s and i sync everyday so thats why y ask if somebody else have the same problem??

note: when i try to accept a friend request or try to do a friend request it show´s me a message that say´s first i need to go to my profile list and organize my dream friends first but that doesnt work so if somebody know what could be the problem adding dream friends would be good to post it

I have as of yet encountered anyone from here in the game to battle/trade. Let's set up some dates/times to which we can meet in the club room (middle person at 2nd floor of pokecenter) in hopes of finally making encounters. How about any day from about 3pm-4pm EST, 4pm-5pm MST, 5pm-6pm CST, 6pm-7pm EST? Hopefully this will work...

ok man it sounds perfect to me but about the time its not accurately in my case because im from El Salvador man so what about you give me a time from the state you are and that way i can calculate at what time i can found you or the others or even better what about if we use the UTC time and just tell me at what time you can according to the UTC

this link shows the actual UTC time

http://www.bipm.org/en/scientific/tai/time_server.html

Names "Rezmic"

Need some friends to get more pokemon mainly, gts is pretty unreliable, come on people, no one is going to give you a lvl 9 or under Zekrom for a lillipup... also friends for DW would be a big help.

Pokemon White: 3825 9290 5876