Why was my Thread deleted?

PopEyeJR

The title says it all. I've spent quite a lot of time building that thread up and poof. Everything's gone. Some of you may say "What thread?". It's the thread with the list of Pokemon I had up. Pokemon's 494-531, all Non-Shiny's, Shiny's, and Eggs. Anyone have an explanation? Did I violate a rule? Or is someone going to delete this thread too?

Oh my god this is really really sad, I swear to god if it's all gone and can't be recovered then someone is going to DIE... This is really unfair and someone better have a really good fricken reason as to why that amazing thread was deleted... if anything they should have deleted iSins thread, he hasn't put nearly as much work in to his as you have into yours ( no offense to iSins) Dude I'm practically in tears right now... FF*$&%(#$&%*($#%&*($

I was lurking your thread last night, and today I refreshed and it was gone, and I thought I had to join the forum to see it or something. I hope it can be reversed because your thread was awesome

Guys let's keep the fruitless spamming to the minimal. I just checked around and saw that your thread has indeed been deleted by Guested. I don't know the reason why, but I can ask him later why he did it. It doesn't look like the thread is violating any rules, but I still don't understand his reasoning, so I will try to confirm it. Maybe it was accidental? I want to undelete it, but first thing is first: talking to Guested.

Sorry I haven't been looking around too much, but I'm saving the link here, even if you cannot access the thread for now.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?14759-Black-White-Pokemon-Files-(-pkm)-for-Everyone!-[Not-Finished-Only-Done-494-531][My-Stats-Not-Active]

Please be patient while I work this out. Thank you! :)

@wraith89 Sorry about my spam that I guess was filled with fruit, and thank you for attempting to recover it. It took hours and hours just for PopEye to get those pokemon up, I looked, and it doesn't break any rulesor anything, and I know you don't have to do anything about this, but I'm glad that you are. :D So thanks!

No problem. I have just sent a private message to Guested and am awaiting his reply. So sit it out for now and I'll see what's up.

Wow... this is an incredibly resourceful thread. Removing it is certainly a grave error... though I'm curious about how they were generated.