TwistedFatal Black and White Toolbox

Mod edit: This tool has been re-uploaded by us.

Old text:

Spoiler

Heres My Tools Re uploaded Guys And Girls

Pokemon Black And White Version 2 Tools Re Uploaded

Narc Locations + Readme (Important You Download These)

http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/94071945/file.html

http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/20983051/file.html

Evolution Editor - Version 1.0

EDIT: DEAD LINK http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/13200297/file.html 

Ingame Trade Editor - Version 1.0

http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/85482020/file.html

*Moveset Editor* - You Will Need To Dump Them Your Self If You Dont Have Them (Also Every File Must Have 24 Bytes Worth Of Attacks For It To Work With The Tool

http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/25222088/file.html

Pokemon Black And White Version 2 Starter Editor.rar - This Will Only Work On A Clean Rom

EDIT: DEAD LINK http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/45786702/file.html

Stats Editor - Direct Rom - This Will Only Work On A Clean Rom

EDIT: DEAD LINK http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/51105289/file.html

Stats Editor - Narc Editor

EDIT: DEAD LINK http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/9662160/file.html

* - New Version

Note. These Tools Were Intended For The End User To Improve Their Own Games. They Will Not Effect Online Play

If Gamefreak Wishes These Tools To Be Removed Then i Will Remove These Tools

Even Though These Tools Need The Roms Of The Games To Work The User Must Dump Their Own Rom Of The Game

I Do Not Encourage The Use Of Illegal Roms

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm you tools is worked for me, but why i editing zekrom, you tools alwas error? i was use clean ROM (no broken, and crc32 is fine)?, if i used my hack ROM you software will crash too....... but anyway thank you very much for create this tools :)

so i no continue develop my tools, :) anyway thank you.....

Thanks twistedfatal?

Btw good luck to the Wild Pokemon Editor, many people are looking forward to that. Even I who have mastered Editing the data in the hex editor also wished that a program can speed up my work of finding routes.etc.

Hm twistedfatal, can you support narc file too?. If edit via ROM (NDS File),is still working for another your tools too?

Like, i was edit my rom using you stat editor, and i edit wild pokemon using you tools. It will give error too?

Because my hack rom was totally change in sprite and data, you tool to edit stat, not working edit and read my hack rom.

Thank you man. This is working great. Slightly annoyed that Mewtwo's stat changes (190 in everything except Sp. Atk) are not registering (even though they are saved), however, that is to be expected I suppose since I don't know all that much about base stats. Thank you for this tool, it's great. Given Mewtwo a more anime physiology, with Dark/Psychic typing and Wonderguard as an ability

TwistedFatal, is there any way that your program could be made to work on a ROM that's been previously modded? I would very much like to try out your program, but it seems like a rather big hassle to download a clean ROM, edit it with your program, then rip every single narc that I've touched out of my old ROM and put it into the new one...

Maybe this program used hex offset editing, so my hack ROM is was change in all hex offset, and program not found target hex offset and give error.......~~~~ kazowar is not based ROM, is based small pieces file inside narc (so clean or not is working).......

TwistedFatal, is there any way that your program could be made to work on a ROM that's been previously modded? I would very much like to try out your program, but it seems like a rather big hassle to download a clean ROM, edit it with your program, then rip every single narc that I've touched out of my old ROM and put it into the new one...

Well, all the base stats/type/ability/wild held item info is stored within a single narc, so it's not time consuming. Couldn't you just take the narc from the clean ROM and put it in your edited one?

However, I support this idea as it would be more convienient.

Well, all the base stats/type/ability/wild held item info is stored within a single narc, so it's not time consuming. Couldn't you just take the narc from the clean ROM and put it in your edited one?

However, I support this idea as it would be more convienient.

Ah, very logical. I suppose that you're just more clever than I am :P

Thanks twistedfatal?

Btw good luck to the Wild Pokemon Editor, many people are looking forward to that. Even I who have mastered Editing the data in the hex editor also wished that a program can speed up my work of finding routes.etc.

thnx bro. its going to take me slighty longer now because im going make it edit narc files witch means iv got to do the whole program again. but hopefully it will be done in a week or so.

I saw this on GBAttempt, thank you so much!

I will wait for the other tools to be finished :) (Did 4th gen ever get this many tools this fast?)

No probs bro :). im going to be updating soon

Hm twistedfatal, can you support narc file too?. If edit via ROM (NDS File),is still working for another your tools too?

Like, i was edit my rom using you stat editor, and i edit wild pokemon using you tools. It will give error too?

Because my hack rom was totally change in sprite and data, you tool to edit stat, not working edit and read my hack rom.

yes i will add this support in the next release ;)

Thank you man. This is working great. Slightly annoyed that Mewtwo's stat changes (190 in everything except Sp. Atk) are not registering (even though they are saved), however, that is to be expected I suppose since I don't know all that much about base stats. Thank you for this tool, it's great. Given Mewtwo a more anime physiology, with Dark/Psychic typing and Wonderguard as an ability

190 in every stat would give him something like (520 rough guess something like that) in each stat and 584 hp but the total base stats add upto 1140 where as arceus only goes upto 720 it should still work tho.

theres no way round unless i make it edit narc which i will be with the next update ;)

Maybe this program used hex offset editing, so my hack ROM is was change in all hex offset, and program not found target hex offset and give error.......~~~~ kazowar is not based ROM, is based small pieces file inside narc (so clean or not is working).......

same as above post :)

It's all working now, thanks again Twisted. Got Mewtwo working, something I am rather happy about. Course, wouldn't dare use my Dark/Psychic Wonderguard Mewtwo online, but y'know. I feel that its an accurate representation of how he is in the Anime.

nps bro :). ye mewtwo is quite cool. but personaly arceus is so much better check him in his film ;)

nps bro :). ye mewtwo is quite cool. but personaly arceus is so much better check him in his film ;)

Very cool and bigger than mewtwo :D, hm for wild pokemon, in header file, if disabled "00" it can't be enable.........

You tools is very usefull for me, yeah no hard work seeing byte per byte xD