edditing personalitys

kunzite

I hope this is the right place, anyone have any tips to editing the personalitys? Not the attributes, the personalitys like "Alert to sounds", "hates to loose", "mischievous" etc. Ive made some progress but basically can only get 1 out of 5 or so and thats it, never get the rest. I know it depends on the stats and played around with them but im not getting anywhere. any help, tips?

Ok thank you, that explains why i was continuously getting what i was getting. Now i have another question, im tweaking the stats to get the personality i want and then reverting the stats back to max-just for me, i dont bother to trade or go to tournaments or what ever, but im just making my pokemon to the way i like and i plan to copy and paste the pid numbers so i can transfer a wanted personality to another so i was wondering if this will create any unwanted trash bits or what ever or mess up my pokemon on the inside even if i dont notice any thing or if it will be perfectly fine and just as good as a normal in game pokemon?