Whats wrong with my pokemon?

Herol

Ok I just took my pokemon from a platinum save, changing their location to sinnoh in the B&W pokesav but they are detected as illegal. Is there more to it then that? If I could get another DS and transfer them from HG/Plat and use the stupid transfer service would they be legal? They were legal in both platinum and HG.

I cannot find anything on google about this pokeshift. Is there really nothing else that can make them as if I transferred them from my HG? I can get another ds probably, but it may take time. I rather not wait almost a month.]

Edit: Somewhere during transfer all their natures became hardy, and im banking it screwed up their PIDs as well.

Drag your 4th Gen .pkm onto it. A 5th Gen .pkm marked as *_shifted.pkm should come out.

Yea, nothing comes out. It just sits there with the directory in the cmd and nothing happens. I press enter and it vanishes.

Edit: got it to work and all is well. Now if I could only backup my HG and get the pokemon of that too. I dont have a backup tool for it though, just ardsi.

Edited by Herol

• 4 weeks later...