Distributing my own Pokemon across Wi-fi to friends.

Ghost4lyfe

Alright, so I'm currently using Pokesav, and Send Pkm to get me the Pokemon I make with Pokesav onto my Platinum, and I recently just started wanting to be able to make my friends Pokemon and giving them the Pokemon through an IP address that Send Pkm gives me, and then by them going to the GTS, they'd be able to get it. But it turns out they would need my own IP address along with connect to the router I'm on, which isn't possible since they are across the city.

Would I be able to distribute my Pokemon that I make with Pokesav across Wi-fi and then them being able to recieve it without them needing to connect to my router?

After connecting, I did the whole GTS thing and it didn't work. I'm wondering if I can make it so that it sends Wonder Cards...

I tried twice to see if it was just because I took to long or something but it seems that it doesn't work. I'm assuming send Pkm connects to the LAN of the router, and is only able to connect to the LAN.

After connecting, I did the whole GTS thing and it didn't work. I'm wondering if I can make it so that it sends Wonder Cards...

I tried twice to see if it was just because I took to long or something but it seems that it doesn't work. I'm assuming send Pkm connects to the LAN of the router, and is only able to connect to the LAN.

Have you ever received a Wi-Fi event Wondercard from the GTS?