RS - Shiny Jirachi from WISHMKR

Sabresite

Thanks to Kaphotics, OmegaDonut and others who have done great research into WISHMKR jirachi. We are ready for the moment of truth. I have a SAVE file which I have constructed in such a brilliant way that it will generate a shiny jirachi when one is received.

I urge EVERYONE to try this and get back to me on whether they got one. I don't have a link cable so I cannot test this :(

The seeds should be:

Shiny - 353D

NonShiny - 353E

I would also like to thank loadingNOW for his research into the GBA games.

POKEMON_SAPP_AXPE02_NONSHINY.zip

POKEMON_SAPP_AXPE02_SHINY.zip

• Like 1

Got SHINY save written to my cartridge. I'll try before work to find my GBA,link cable and bonus disc. I'll reply back later.

the shiny save worked. The Jirachi was shiny. Uploading in a second.

Do the non-shiny now.

Yup Non-shiny was nonshiny. There's both.

This would work for Ageto? I have the bonus disc just not a GameCube memory card with a beat save on it. Honestly I have no clue where my memory cards are.

POKEMON_RUBY_AXVE00 - SHINY.zip

POKEMON_RUBY_AXVE00 - NONSHINY.rar

POKEMON_RUBY_AXVE00 - SHINY.zip

POKEMON_RUBY_AXVE00 - NONSHINY.rar

aw, beaten me to it...

oh well, and now we wait for the news?

EDIT: Yep! It's shiny alright. I noticed something though. If I move or anything like that, it changes the kind of Jirachi I get. Does this mean that the production of the Jirachi is pre-determined to where you have saved/ pre-determined actions?

Yep, it worked just fine! ^_^ Bashful and whatnot. Is this the only one possible, or is there a method to generate the other eight?

I would assume there is nine possible Shiny WKMKRs?

EDIT: Also, something is wrong with the quick reply button, is this a problem for any other people here?

It appears there is no restriction on the seeds possible, as it is some sort of checksum.

Resaving the game changes the checksum as the variables it checksums are changed.

Colo pokes, we're pretty sure aren't able to be shiny. However, I might be able to test it with OmegaDonut to see if this same checksum determines what you get from the Japanese disc as well, and then we might actually crack its method.

Ok, so just to make sure I understand:

All natures/characteristics/IV combos are possible with the WISHMKR being shiny?

Only the ones originating from 0000-FFFF seeds (65536 different IV/N/C). There aren't any flawless ones, the highest IVtotal has an average IV of 30.3. Worst one has an average IV of 2.5!

Common GBA Restricted [bACD]

The Ageto disc has two ways of transferring Celebi: directly to the GC save and directly to the GBA cartridge. The direct-to-GC method doesn't use any checksum, because I get different Celebis even with the same save file. The direct-to-GBA method I can't test without a Japanese Ruby\Sapphire cart, and so far no one I know has managed to modify the ISO so it can communicate with US GBA games. Though I have been able to modify it to send the Celebi to US Colosseum saves.

Wow, that is very interesting.

My understanding is the disc generates 65,536 different Jirachis, and all of them have the possibility of having a shiny counterpart.

So the GC Celebi has no restrictions, but the GBA one does, whatever the restrictions may be.

Does the Pikachu have any checks?

I've been wondering for a while now... but how to you find out the seeds for a certain PID?

Take the PID. XXXXYYYY.

Flip It. YYYYXXXX

To Decimal. 1234567890

Use IVPID, get list of possible IV spreads.

Use Shaym.in to reverse the PIDIV to the SEED. If you have the right IVs for the PID, it will reverse into a 0000ZZZZ seed.

Take the PID. XXXXYYYY.

Flip It. YYYYXXXX

To Decimal. 1234567890

Use IVPID, get list of possible IV spreads.

Use Shaym.in to reverse the PIDIV to the SEED. If you have the right IVs for the PID, it will reverse into a 0000ZZZZ seed.

Okay. I just need to check a few sketchy ones that I have received in a trade.

Question: With the any Common GBA event, what Method should I use to find the seed?

With 0000ZZZZ, how do I find if the seed fits the 0000-FFFF criteria?

Okay. I just need to check a few sketchy ones that I have received in a trade.

Question: With the any Common GBA event, what Method should I use to find the seed?

With 0000ZZZZ, how do I find if the seed fits the 0000-FFFF criteria?

It's Method 1.

0000ZZZZ = ZZZZ, which is always between 0-FFFF.

If legal.exe says it's restricted, it is a correct seed.