FRLG RSE - Toysrus Mew Distribution GBA Cart

Twig

I purchased it about 2 years ago from a former Nintendo employee. I uploaded new pictures in my flickr gallery.

UPDATED

Flickr Photos

UPDATED

I have attached 6 MYSTRY Mews that were Pal Parked in Pearl. MYSTRY Mew Move Tutor was taught Gen III move tutor attacks before being Pal Parked.

MYSTRY Mew - Lonely.pkm

MYSTRY Mew - Jolly.pkm

MYSTRY Mew Move Tutor.pkm

MYSTRY Mew - Bashful.pkm

MYSTRY Mew - Rash.pkm

MYSTRY Mew - Hasty.pkm

I'll upload better pictures in the morning. A few important details to note. I have 3 of the distribution carts, and there are no shiny mews on any of the carts. The distribution carts all have the same trainer name and have all 8 gym badges, but unique mews in the PC boxes. The first few boxes have pokemon that were traded for mews during the event.

Hello old friend. So there aren't any stickers or anything to distinguish this from a retail FR?

Hey Poryhack, it's been a while. There are no stickers or any indication on the outside that is not a retail cart. I ripped the save files and sent you a pm regarding them.

Do you mind the save files going public, or do you specifically want them to stay private?

The distribution carts all have the same trainer name and have all 8 gym badges, but unique mews in the PC boxes.

So, if I understand well, every cart have different Mews in them?

Edited by Guest

Latiosmaster, aren't you being pretty selfish there?

Why would he want to give the save file only to you just because you dislike cloned Pokémon?

And that is if he ever want to put up the save files.

Besides, I believe he may already have given the save files to Poryhack, if I'm not mistaken.

There's still no reason for him to post the save files.

Remember, it's a privilege that we even get to have access to at least one of the Mew from these cartridges.

If anything, he could have kept them for himself.

He even bothered teaching some Move Tutor moves to one of the Mews when he could have chosen not to do it.

The requests would be pointless, same for nature/etc. Flawless ones are already easy to get thanks to RNGing 4th Gen Wondercards.

@Pingouin7: A privilege to a site dedicated to hacking. These people don't care for authenticity or anything in the least.

If you think the request and service that Twig is providing is pointless, then get out. and take your own advice and feel free to not post in this thread.

If I see you post in this thread again, I'm banning you for two weeks.

Thank you thank you opps said that. Yes for all the people who collect the the true POKEMONs! I've waited so long for this many True MEWs. Now I can walk around with a team of them!

Oh did I say Thank you. I've played from the START ol Green. I missed the one in Tokyo..

Thanks very much for these like others have said. So the distribution cart was full up to box 18 of mews? That's a lot!

As i've already seen said, it would be amazing if you could upload the .sav file of it, but if not that's totally understandable. I'm interested in it though, what's the trainer name/ID/gametime etc.? I just want to know if the distro carts are just like normal games or if they've been edited subtley.

Thanks very much for these like others have said. So the distribution cart was full up to box 18 of mews? That's a lot!

As i've already seen said, it would be amazing if you could upload the .sav file of it, but if not that's totally understandable. I'm interested in it though, what's the trainer name/ID/gametime etc.? I just want to know if the distro carts are just like normal games or if they've been edited subtley.

He told me the OT/ID# for the carts are all the same, and that all 8 gym badges had been obtained. It looks like they took one save file and cloned them.