[Pokemon HeartGold] .dsv to .sav

Number1

so heres the deal i need to convert my desmume .dsv save file to a .sav R4 save file so i can play it on my DS lite! any ideas? ive tried lots of forums and pokemon related chats and searches and no one was able to help me! im starting to get frustrated!

P.S dont go commenting tellin me about shunyweb and uniquegeeks converter! it doesnt work !!!!

Thanks anyways..

Reasons why it works for some and not for others may be things like, did you use the online or offline converter? What OS are you using? I need to convert my DeSmuME saves for my Acekard 2i and uniquegeeks didn't work for me.

Reasons why it works for some and not for others may be things like, did you use the online or offline converter? What OS are you using? I need to convert my DeSmuME saves for my Acekard 2i and uniquegeeks didn't work for me.

Both versions use the exact same code. The only difference is the GUI.

No it doesnt! :S did u try it urself ?

Could you upload the *.dsv save file somewhere?

that's what i said. you can start out with a sav and go from there. or maybe just use the sav if your flash card will take it.

e: what do you know, i just converted it to a sav with uniquegeeks and it works fine. shunyweb doesn't have a desmume option.

and it's not really a surprise that the r4 option works fine, too.

Im using the v1.18 !

Use Wood R4, because the save is perfectly fine, but the official firmware has not been updated, so it may not be able to play newer games like Heart Gold and Soul Silver. I have replicated the error on my R4: black screen when you try to load the save on an original R4 with original kernal, while perfectly fine on Wood.

I am not using the latest version of Wood R4, but here is version 1.23: http://filetrip.net/f23723-Wood-R4-1-23.html