Archived Sticky: Gen V Dream World Pokémon Contribution

buzzthebatgirl

So here's an easy to find compilation of Dream World Pokémon, many thanks to posters Mewtwo, Bond679, Djidane, Buzzthebatgirl, Makomo, Deadpool, Wyndamn, Xen, Kalashnikov, kudan for the Pokémon!

All Pokemon were extracted from the Storage using NDS Adaptor Plus and Pokégen on my retail copy of Black. From what I've noticed my OT gets messed up, I guess it doesn't love the name of Buzz♀

As suggested by a poster who deleted his/her post (post again and I'll add your name, sorry I forgot it), please label your uploads with the Pokemon Species, gender and DW (so we know it's Dream World). Nature is optional, put it in if you'd like.

Example something like: PikachuMaleDW

If contributing please extract the .pkm file from the Storage Box, not the party. Party pokes aren't 236 bytes anymore and poksav screws it up badly

If you are having problems loading these files into your game, make sure you have the most up to date version of Pokégen that usually solves most of the problems

Here's a list that I will keep up date every few days. Males and Females are listed separately. Remember folks Females allow you to breed off the Dream World abilities.

Here's a list of the Pokémon we have so far, all Pokémon are Japanese unless otherwise stated:

Event/Special DW Pokémon:

Coro-Coro:453.gif

493.gif

Thanks to Bond 697

Kanto Starters:

001.gif

007.gif

(obtained in trading, not sure of full legitness, use at your own risk)

Regular Dream World Pokémon:

Male Pokémon:

043.gif

Ponyta.png

igglybuff.png

283.gif

234.gif

276.gif

032.gif

tangela.gif

403.gif

doduo.png

83Farfetchd.png

exeggcute.png

Sentret.gif

Female Pokémon:

Lickitung.gif

• See end of this post

261.gif

115.gif

Hoppip.jpg

029.gif

Spr_5b_084_f.png

dpmfa191.png

Mareep.gif

taillow.jpg

077.gif

019.gif

399.gif

174.gif

283.gif

119.gif

069.gif

161.gif

142.gif

397.gif

198.gif

207.gif

226.gif

278.gif

041.gif

LotadNormalSprite.gif

Female Lotad

(Caught with a Net Ball)

Careful/Own Tempo

Ivs 25 HP/11 Atk/ 5 Def/ 9 Spa/ 27 Spd/ 31 Spe

Nature Power/Absorb/Astonish/Growl

[*]here

138.gif

417.gif

309.gif

• here
    Spr_5b_403_f.png

Thank you everyone for Contributing so far :)

Still needed:

• Psyduck
    • Growlithe
    • Scyther
    • Tauros
    • Marill
    • Sudowoodo
    • Girafarig
    • Miltank
    • Zigzagoon
    • Castform
    • Buneary
    • Glameow
    • Vulpix
    • Poliwag
    • Natu
    • Elekid
    • Skitty
    • Butterfree
    • Pidgey
    • Spearow
    • Hoothoot
    • Ledyba
    • Natu
    • Yanma
    • Delibird
    • Swablu
    • Drifloon
    • Skarmory
    • Tropius
    • Drifloon
    • Chatot
    • Slowpoke
    • Krabby
    • Horsea
    • Goldeen
    • Staryu
    • Magikarp
    • Kabuto
    • Wooper
    • Qwilfish
    • Corsola
    • Remoraid
    • Carvanha
    • Wailmer
    • Barboach
    • Clamperl
    • Relicanth
    • Luvdisc
    • Buizel
    • Finneon
    • Tentacool
    • Carvanha
    • Corphish
    • Lileep
    • Anorith
    • Feebas
    • Shellos
    • Lapras
    • Dratini

Oddish nn Weed.pkm

Lickitung.pkm

Poochyena.pkm

Oddish nn Weed.pkm

Lickitung.pkm

Poochyena.pkm

Edited by theSLAYER

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea!

If you haven't noticed yet, depending on how you score in the mini-games (we think), the pokemon may have a special move (egg move, etc... or even a move it can't normally learn), so it'll be great to have a collection of these going.

Great idea!

If you haven't noticed yet, depending on how you score in the mini-games (we think), the pokemon may have a special move (egg move, etc... or even a move it can't normally learn), so it'll be great to have a collection of these going.

As long as it's not Ice Cream stacking, I can usually do good in the mini-games! I think all three of my 'mon have special moves, I know for certain that my Poochyena has Poison Fang.

I'm aiming to get female Pokemon from Dream World, for the future breeding of DW abilities, of course. Whatever people can find is great. There's a lot of Pokemon in that Dream World and only getting one Pokemon to send to your game once a trip could make getting a single collection tiresome.

I think all the poke we brought back from DW will have at least 1 special move, coz they usually show up by the time we befriend them or view them on the Dream Tree.. It's just that the score of the game will determine which special moves between the two (for some) will we get, the better or the worse.. Or if you want specific DW poke with specific move, then you can try to score not so high but at least high enough to befriend them..

I think all the poke we brought back from DW will have at least 1 special move, coz they usually show up by the time we befriend them or view them on the Dream Tree.. It's just that the score of the game will determine which special moves between the two (for some) will we get, the better or the worse.. Or if you want specific DW poke with specific move, then you can try to score not so high but at least high enough to befriend them..

my oddish didn't have a spevial move

thanks for the contributions but all files only can be loaded with pokesav bw english v0.06b-z2 by totodile, 'cuz if them are loaded with the pokesavbw v0.06c (japanese version) or other version are showed are wrong files, i think the last version of totodile have a problem when convert to .pkm

Hi there thanks for the PKM uploads Just wanted to ask why are the names of some in English? I thought in the Japanese games you can only have 5 characters...(atleast on the Japanese pokemon). well I was planning on putting some in my retail save But then I seen the long English names I had to ask...I don't want my pokemon to look hacked...Just asking. and Also are some of the pokemon supposed to have Cherish balls? Lickitung and another one had a cherish ball on them sorry if I sound like a pain with the questions I haven't had time to play on DW much...

Hi there thanks for the PKM uploads Just wanted to ask why are the names of some in English? I thought in the Japanese games you can only have 5 characters...(atleast on the Japanese pokemon). well I was planning on putting some in my retail save But then I seen the long English names I had to ask...I don't want my pokemon to look hacked...Just asking. and Also are some of the pokemon supposed to have Cherish balls? Lickitung and another one had a cherish ball on them sorry if I sound like a pain with the questions I haven't had time to play on DW much...

Maybe whoever caught the Pokémon with the English name is playing a patched copy? Why not ask them or not use their Pokémon?

Bag_Cherish_Ball_Sprite.png->Cherish Ball

Bag_Dream_Ball_Sprite.png->Dream Ball

I know my Lickitung was caught in a Dream Ball, I caught it myself after all

Another one for today, Lotad female. I don't think it has any special move.

If this is useful to anyone the code for the Poison Hand Crogunk is コロコロであおう

Pop it in the Campaign section and it automatic goes to the Notice Board. I added after I did my Dream World for today, so I'll have to wait for tomorrow to add it. BTW my Croagunk is male, I wonder if it's possible to get a female one?

Lotad female.pkm

Lotad female.pkm

Maybe whoever caught the Pokémon with the English name is playing a patched copy? Why not ask them or not use their Pokémon?

That's why I asked before I used any I loaded Igglybuff and Surskit and they where in english (maybe other people should mention there from patch?). I don't mean to upset anyone,

I am sorry if I did that was not my intention. Buzz thanks so much for the Code for croagunk YOU'RE AWESOME! couldn't find it anywhere!. oh by the way since you got the password for croagunk would you have the kanto Starter passwords too? regardless thanks and again sorry.

Edit: got mixed up with another poster earlier (english pkm) lol

Edit: the lickitung and Poochyena both have RED cherish balls after being transfered.

oddish has pokeball. is this a glitch in my game or what?

Edit: I copied my Save file and I think it's probably pokesav Doing this...turning dreamballs to Cherish balls? I'll Try PokeGen

Edited by Makomo
got mixed up

Buzz thanks so much for the Code for croagunk YOU'RE AWESOME! couldn't find it anywhere!. oh by the way since you got the password for croagunk would you have the kanto Starter passwords too? regardless thanks and again sorry.

Edit: the lickitung and Poochyena both have RED cherish balls after being transfered.

oddish has pokeball. is this a glitch in my game or what?

Edit: I copied my Save file and I think it's probably pokesav Doing this...turning dreamballs to Cherish balls? I'll Try PokeGen

I found the password for the Croagunk somewhere on the Serebii forums, so send your thanks there, I'm just passing on the info :)

I don't have any passwords for the Kanto starters, I'm not spending €30 odd to import the Pokémon Pia book. My view on the starters is quite simple, if it ain't a Speed Boost Torchic, it ain't worth getting spending loads or excited over :bidoof:

I've done a new back up and extracted my Dream World Lickitung for you. If it's a problem with the programs we'll know. The file ending in Sav was extracted using Pokesav and the one ending with Gen was extracted via Pokegen. I noticed when I extracted the pkm from Sav that it doesn't have a Dream Ball on the drop down menu, that could be the problem...

The Oddish WAS caught with a Pokeball, I thought I could keep the Dream Ball if I didn't use it, but it vanished. Game Freak were on to me :tongue:

LickitungDWGen.pkm

LickitungDWSav.pkm

LickitungDWGen.pkm

LickitungDWSav.pkm

Yep Pokegen is better for that.

Pokesav only work to transfer wonrdercard.

And yes my version is a patched copy. (that's write in my post ^^)

Grovyle updated, pokesav isn't even good for that anymore.

Thanks for the Croagunk password, gonna sit down and figure that out tonight. i'd like to get a female one, though. does anyone know when the game determines the stats, etc of the DW pokes? is it when you encounter them in the high link, or..?

Thanks for the Croagunk password, gonna sit down and figure that out tonight. i'd like to get a female one, though. does anyone know when the game determines the stats, etc of the DW pokes? is it when you encounter them in the high link, or..?

Nature and possibly stats will be random when you encounter them in HL (I SR for nature, can't bother too much with stats after getting 1/25 probability), but gender and, if available, special moves are decided in the DW after you befriend them..

trying to pick up my croagunk, but i keep getting an error. anyone know what it means?

http://pokemon.thundaga.com/error.jpg

It means you gotta wait one more day. My ds froze (accidently moved it hard) While I was putting a pokemon to sleep, Then I tried again and it said the same thing as yours eventhough I never transfered the pokemon.I also know Croagunk has 2 different abilities you can get and you get 1 of them. but I would like to know if I have to put a pokemon to sleep then wake it and then go wireless to the dream forest to encounter Croagunk?

Buzz The file worked! thanks so much!

Edited by Makomo

awfully weird, i haven't connected to the dw since saturday. thanks, though.

Found out this somewhere Q: "I can’t put my Pokemon to sleep/it won’t let me.

A: You can only put a Pokemon to sleep once a day. It resets at midnight (your DS time).

You also cannot put a Pokemon to sleep on the same day that you change the DS time and/or date to prevent potential abuse.

Maybe that could be it. I changed my DS also and it gave me the error maybe because the DS had a different time?