PokeSav Help : Type is Invalid

kerfun

Hi there!

I've just recently started using PokeSav, and i've hit a snag :(

I'm trying to edit my Smeargle and Abomasnow. I can edit their level and EVs just fine, but when i start to edit their IVs and Nature, everything starts going wrong.

I put them in the hack check, and Abomasnow's Type is: Hacked or Unknown Pokemon

While Smeargle's Type is: Never Seen This. B-A-C-E [unrestricted]

I've have sucessfully edited a Mewtwo and Kyogre before, and I had no problems passing the hack checks. (However, these are pokemon thar were migrated from RSELGFR, so is there a different method of editing them? The abomasnow and smeargle were caught in the wild.)

I have included copies of both their save files. I would appreciate it if you can tell me what I am doing wrong, or perhaps direct me to a step by step guide. I have read the Stickied guide, but I am still having this problem :(

Abomasnow:

abomasnow.pkm

Smeargle:

Smeargle.pkm

abomasnow.pkm

Smeargle.pkm

Hi there!

I've just recently started using PokeSav, and i've hit a snag :(

I'm trying to edit my Smeargle and Abomasnow. I can edit their level and EVs just fine, but when i start to edit their IVs and Nature, everything starts going wrong.

I put them in the hack check, and Abomasnow's Type is: Hacked or Unknown Pokemon

While Smeargle's Type is: Never Seen This. B-A-C-E [unrestricted]

I've have sucessfully edited a Mewtwo and Kyogre before, and I had no problems passing the hack checks. (However, these are pokemon thar were migrated from RSELGFR, so is there a different method of editing them? The abomasnow and smeargle were caught in the wild.)

I have included copies of both their save files. I would appreciate it if you can tell me what I am doing wrong, or perhaps direct me to a step by step guide. I have read the Stickied guide, but I am still having this problem :(

Abomasnow: [ATTACH]5693[/ATTACH]

Smeargle: [ATTACH]5694[/ATTACH]

There is always a PID and IV relation for generation 4 pkms, as well as wild gen 3 pkms. Just because they say Unknown GBA type (gen 3) is pretty indicative that they aren't legitimate.

The IVPID relationship for Gen 4 pkms is Method 1. I suggest using PokeGen and it's PID finder.