Sendpkm and Pokesav/Pokegen

FeraligatrTrainer

Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to make pokemon with Pokesav or Pokegen and use Sendpkm to send them to my DS. I've tried to make some, but the DOS prompt just opens and closes immediately after. It just seems that the ones I make don't work. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated! I really want to make a flying Rattatta lol!

Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to make pokemon with Pokesav or Pokegen and use Sendpkm to send them to my DS. I've tried to make some, but the DOS prompt just opens and closes immediately after. It just seems that the ones I make don't work. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated! I really want to make a flying Rattatta lol!

hypergts is better in every way:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?10323-Modified-HyperGTS

if you're talking about setting up the dns portion of that, you're just sending to yourself, so don;t bother with the public/private switching. you should be fine if you say no.

e: say yes to the other 2 questions and say no to that one. if that doesn;t work, say yes to all 3. it'll do the setup right, it's pretty smart. :)

At what point do you get asked questions? I opened hyper GTS, selected the PKM folder (with the Rattatta in it), and I try to click 'Start GTS', but it opens, says its sending the file and closes almost immediately afterwards. Also how does it work with the DNS server? I'm not too great with computers, I know a little, but this is beyond me lol.

At what point do you get asked questions? I opened hyper GTS, selected the PKM folder (with the Rattatta in it), and I try to click 'Start GTS', but it opens, says its sending the file and closes almost immediately afterwards. Also how does it work with the DNS server? I'm not too great with computers, I know a little, but this is beyond me lol.

you need to run the gts part and the dns part. are you downloading the modified version at the link i posted above? there are 2 downloads if you look. 1 is for hypergts and the other is for the dns server to make hyper gts work. start hyper gts and pick your pkm/folder of pkm then click "start gts" . once that's done, start the dns server and just answer yes to all 3 questions it asks. it's a lot more steps than sendpkm, but it's a lot nicer and can send a folder of pkms at once.

Well, for some reason it's still not letting me do anything... It's probably because my computer is too old or something... I keep getting error reports when I try to manually punch in an IP. (When I boot up the DNS Server, it says, "IP of the real DNS server: [my number]" then, "I detected that your public IP is [the next number]" Then in pink letters, "Unable to get your public IP automatically, check your interenet connection" and finally,"Please enter the public IP of the fake GTS server:" then if I input my IP or any of the above IP's a windows error report pops up and closes everything down.

e: wait, when it says "ip of the real dns server", it doesn't mean yours. it mean nintendo's server. your ip shows up there and not nintendo's(208.67.222.222)??

what does the windows error report say? somewthing seems very weird because i've helped a few people set this up and nothing like that has happened.

might want to try the original hypergts, it's somewhere in the miscellaneous forum. it has the dns and gts built into 1.

It stop giving me error reports (I had to unblock some process). So now I start up the DNS server, start the GTS (which turns on and off immediately afterwards), I try to get on the GTS on my DS (it tells me it can't connect and sends me back to the desk), there is some sort of connection though, because when I get on the GTS on my DS the DNS server recognizes that someone is getting on...