All items code stopped Cerulean Power plant event with Rocket Grunt

VDRS

I have gotten myself into a jam with a few of these codes. To make a long story short, I used the 'all scenario items V2 code', I visited the power plant and talked to the manager and he automatically took the machine part from me before I knew he needed it. This all happened *before* I went to cerulean city and visited Misty's gym. When I got to the gym, the Team Rocket grunt "event" did not occur. When I walked into the gym he did not 'bump' into me, so when I go to route 25 (the cape), all of the trainers were there (which I fought), but Misty and her "friend" are never there. There seems to be no way to make the "Rocket Grunt" event occur again since the power plant guy already has the part.

Is there any way to make a code to do one of the following:

a) reset the 'machine part' event at the Power Plant so the guy no longer has the part and needs it again

b) reset the 'rocket grunt' event or make him appear at the gym or on nugget bridge

c) force Misty to appear at either route 25 or at her gym for the original badge battle

d) make the 'all badges' code work so the game believes you actually *have* those badges (least desirable option)

All of this might be moot if you anyone reading this knows of a code-less way to fix this and I would love to hear about it! I have been hacking at this for days

• 2 weeks later...

I did the same exact thing. Did you try update the code with key items unmarked? deleting the code you used for the key items? I dunno.. The only code less way to fix this would re-start the game over (that's what I had to do) You kinda need the Rocket Grunt part to get to Misty.