Any way to open blank save file other then SAV7? + 2 Errors

BlackShark

1. Currently if you want to open a PK1 file for example, you would have to open an RBY save first if you don't want the PK1 to be transfered. Now I'm wondering if I realy need the save file or if there's a way to open a blank SAV1 (or generally any blank SAVX other then the default)?

If it's not possible, is this something you might consider as an option for future versions?

2. When exporting Pokemon XD or Colosseum Pokemon they will have PK3 extension. They should be XK3 and CK3.

3. Also I found two text errors. When trying to open a jpk1 file in an international version of RBY or vice versa:

sc5A2P1.png

tNTJ8hf.png

Thanks in advance for any reply!

3. Also I found two text errors. When trying to open a jpk1 file in an international version of RBY or vice versa:
sc5A2P1.png
tNTJ8hf.png

Thanks in advance for any reply!

Seems like a small oversight to me, they probably store the region of at least the sav and possibly the pkm (otherwise, they'll grab it on the spot, same result) and it looks like they uses the same region variable/method by accident

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This commit fixes #3.

#1 requires a refactor similar to PokeGen's "Target Game" selection. Kaphotics has been asked about that in the past, and while it's not entirely ruled out, it's not a priority since users can just load a backup of the appropriate Generation's save file format (in the "bak" directory more than likely). I know I do that for testing. :P

• Like 1