Gin

Project Pokemon Multitier Tournament

13 posts in this topic

34j86xw.jpg

Hello all, this thread is just to announce Project Pokemon's Multitier Tournament. A competitor in this type of tournament creates three teams, one with Pokemon from UU and below, one from OU and below, and one with all Pokemon. As I type this, the latest tiering change was the movement of Salamence to Ubers. We will follow tiers from this time. Every match consists of three battles, where each player picks one of his teams. You are required to use each team once in the three matches, but you don't know what your opponent is using. Post here if you would be interested in joining. We'll decide if it will be a knockout or just point based depending on how much interest we get. Just so you know, there are prizes for being a competitor OR being a top three player.

2vaoaxu.jpg

ws9wgj.jpg

29omrlu.jpg

4h9ug9.jpg

Big thanks to Narwhal for the prizes and other artwork. Support him in his endeavors!

All interested should join the usergroup.

You must register there: this is just to announce it.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/group.php?groupid=94

^Link to the group

Update: The last day to join is September 1, a week and a day away from today. After that, no more entries will be accepted. Match schedules are set up by he competetors, so don't worry about not having time to compete, because games are based on YOUR schedule.

Congratulations to Sabeta on winning the tournament!

Edited by wraith89

Well you know I'm interested :D.

Maybe make a list in the OP?

I'm interested. A quick question. by "all-types" You mean 2-Ou, 2-BL, 2-UU, Correct? (In other words, Mix-Tier)

I'm interested. A quick question. by "all-types" You mean 2-Ou, 2-BL, 2-UU, Correct? (In other words, Mix-Tier)

No, you make three teams. A team of OU or lower, a team of UU or lower, and a team of Ubers or lower. And if I'm not mistaken, you will have three rounds with your opponent, and you can only pick one team out of the three per battle, but you don't know what your opponent will use. Say you picked your UU team and your opponent picked an Uber team for the first round... yeah, unfortunately, I think that's how it goes. After that he can't pick his uber and you can't pick your UU for the remaining two matches.

Correct me if I'm wrong bob.

You are correct :D

Sorry if that confused anyone else, but I wanted to avoid saying 'Ubers' because then people wouldn't bother using OUs in their Ubers teams...

Anyway, just as a clarification, You NEED to sign up IN the group so we can keep track of the players. Once you are in the group, sign up in the Sign up discussion.

Remember guys, to participate, you NEED to join the group.

Edited by Gin

Just thought I'd make sure everyone knows: The last day to join is September 1, a week and a day away from today. After that, no more entries will be accepted. Match schedules are set up by he competetors, so don't worry about not having time to compete, because games are based on YOUR schedule.

And Entry for this tournament is closed. Matches will be set up today.

Are match ups being sent through PM, or do we just pick someone to battle lol?

Matchups will be sent via PM. I'll also post them in the next thread for this tourney.