Greetings...

Shinra

... from your eco-friendly neighborhood Shinra Electric Power Company!

Not.

In all entirety, I'm here just to get some help with Pokesav (this includes concerns as far as operating on other operating systems), but if I stay long enough I'll most likely be inclined to join the community full-time.

Oh, and please call me Ray. Ray's my normal username, but the forum wouldn't allow me to pick it, so I had to use 'Shinra' instead. Yes, I'm a Final Fantasy fanboy, but to me, FFIX and FFVII are closely tied in my rankings.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take Riolu.

And... As a general question, will any of the software available here be usable for Ubuntu Linux, the OS I'm running right now? If you want info, I can link you to it, but that'll have to be tomorrow. It's 20 to midnight right now, so... yeah, I have to run for the night. See ya!

Hey ray,

Welcome to the site :). As both above have said pokegen is definately more user friendly, and if you're new to all of this then it's probably the best program t use to get you ontrack. However, if you're looking to understand how it all works (using hidden values, PID and all that jazz) then use Pokesav. There are tutorials littered all through the forum as to how it works, and tutorials on youtube showing how you set it up.

As for if it works on Linux or not though, I can't say I know :/. You could see if this, this, or this works :).

Enjoy your stay :D.