Ban the person above you! (Not really)

Mewkid999

• 2 weeks later...

Gawisfiettams, you are banned for sprouting and spamming some nonsensical ebay information to various characters that have nothing to do with banning the person above you.

You are also banned for bumping your thread many times over with the same approximate paragraph that still has nothing to do with banning the person above you.

• 4 weeks later...

The battle began with a single mighty blow. I swung my sword viciously at my opponent, striking him across the sternum. He recoiled in pain, yet I could tell that he was clearly impressed by the rigidity and girth of my mighty weapon. I swung yet again, and victory seemed to be at hand. However, it was not to be.

My opponent quickly gobbled down three giant healing pills (the realism is stunning) and began a counterattack. With two swift blows to my chest and neck, I was near death. I scrambled, fearing for my life, and reached into my knapsack for one of my sharks. As I slipped its moist tail into my mouth, I saw my opponent reach to his side for a terrifying dagger, with a blood-red blade covered in a vile green stain. My opponent swung the blade viciously at my neck, and I felt it slit my jugular vein. As the blood poured out of the gaping wound in my neck, my vision faded, and I knew I was going to die. I fell forward on my knees, and as I did so, my opponent quickly dropped into a cross-legged position on the ground. I fell forward, and as I saw the last bit of light fade away, I knew that I was in the most humiliating pose possible.

My death had been most dishonorable.

For short, you're banned for banning.

Dear The Creador,

I do regret to inform you that you have been banned from The Project Pokemon for the following reasons:

1.) Putting that huge paragraph then itallicizing it so it catches my eye and then when I read it it doesn't mention anything about banning anybody.

2.) Banning somebody through the likelihood that they banned somebody else, which in turn caused you to ban them, thus we are banning you.

We may or may not be apologetic for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Yours truly,

JoK3R