Project Pokémon's Forum User Ranks Guide

Greencat

Mmkay, so how about the bottom half of my signature, hrm?

(And so this post isn't entirely self-serving, congrats to Batman_begs etc.).

There was a typo. Sav Editing Contributor is for people who have contributed to Sav Editing with something other than programming and research.

what exactly do game save research and rom research mean?how whould one go about doing them? are there specific things needed to carry them out?

Save research is for people who Research the SAVs for pokemon games. These can be to build programs for SAV editing or just to enhance our knowledge of the SAV structures. Pretty much the same for ROM.

Save research is for people who Research the SAVs for pokemon games. These can be to build programs for SAV editing or just to enhance our knowledge of the SAV structures. Pretty much the same for ROM.

And what programs are needed to do these things?Is it hard to do?(for someone beginning it i mean)

The badge pictures show up as question marks on my computer. Could you guys put descriptions of the badges (Boulder Badge, Cascade Badge, Thunder Badge, etc) next to their pictures so I know what's what?

I used FireFox, Safari, and Opera to see if the pictures would show up, but none of them showed up. :/

telos: Most of it is in the name. =/ Site contributors, contribute to the site. Image contributors, contribute images. etc.

aarux: Question marks? I've checked them in the latest (stable/non-beta) version of Opera, FireFox, Safari, Safari for iTouch/Phone, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. I've had no problem with those unless you mean something else? :P

evandixon: Oh, thanks for telling me. :P