Project Pokémon's Forum User Ranks Guide

Greencat

I don't have any suggestions. I know you guys hate me, but I've rated nearly every team in the RMT section as well as helping countless users.

Well, as far as I know, no one hates you. I definitely don't. Sure we disagree with some of your ideas, but that does not imply hate. As for rating, we'll check how well they are rated, etc and decide on it.

Also would it make you feel better if we had a list of each user that has each rank and everything they did to get it?

Actually, a few people have it. The Helpful Member is what it is intended. If you are exceptionally helpful in Save Editing forums, then you get it. If you are exceptionally helpful in 4th Gen games then you get it. It means you are helpful and there are no sub-variations of it. ;)

Oh, oh! I've got it! There should be a Creative badge! For those who are deemed good writers and artists and whatnot. :]

I just think there should be a few more 'off topic' sorts of badges heheh

Yeah, the problem with that is it is all opinion. People may think some art is amazing but then others might think it is horrid. Not trying to bring you down, because I do think your writing is well done, but it is opinion and it would be impossible to properly establish something like that. However, a creative idea.

may i nominate someone to get "Save Editing Contributor-rank" ,here

he has already contributed a lot in this forum ... and even the mod stickied his thread in save editing thread, but I wonder why he hasn't got one xD