Event Pokemon's IV's?

SPiK3

I've been wondering about this myself. From taking a look at the PCD files for the various events in Pokesav, and going into "Edit" for the Pokemon, it seems the PID is listed as 1 for the vast majority of event Pokemon. Is this a flag for the game to randomly generate a PID when the player receives the Pokemon? And similarly, the IVs are usually all listed as 0... does that also denote a random generation?

And with a few events (the Japanese "Strongest Electivire", etc.), I've noticed the Pokemon in the PCD file has a preset PID, but the IVs are left up to the game... why is that?

And with a few events (the Japanese "Strongest Electivire", etc.), I've noticed the Pokemon in the PCD file has a preset PID, but the IVs are left up to the game... why is that?

Sometimes events are limited to certain natures. Usually one (such as the Surfing Pikachu, which are all Hardy from PBR. No other exceptions come to my head when thinking of a singular nature, but I heard that some of the Saikyo Mew and Manaphy events were initially limited to neutral natures.