• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm new here

I also encountered several error, often 52100 ou such…

I eventually got in the code of pokehaxlib.py, and spotted mentions of 4.2.2.2. I checked, and it appears it's the DNS servers of Verizon, in the US. I supposed that was the origin of the errors, so I changed them to 8.8.8.8, the Google ones. And it worked way better (with pkmserver.py, the bypass is immediate, instead of resulting in several server failures, according to wireshark).

I wrote this bash script (for Linux) that browses a directory searching for pkm files and calls sendpkm.py on them.

It does not work as Vlad's pkmserver.py, it only send a bunch of files in a row (it is for lazy people like me who don't want to call sendpkm.py for each file :P . You still have to get out of the GTS and in again though)

It is a bash script, don't get fooled by the txt extension I had to use for the board.

impSendPkm.txt

impSendPkm.txt

Regarding the new Black & White GTS...

I've managed to get the details how the games and the server are communicating ;)

Which are the following:

• Checksum is XORed with 0x2db842b2 instead of 0x4a3b2c1d
  • Hash is calculated from SHA1("HZEdGCzcGGLvguqUEKQN" + token) instead of "sAdeqWo3voLeC5r16DYv" + token
  • The request from the DS to the BW server is not encrypted (unlike the GRNG with the checksum as seed in DPPt)
  • Length of the request is 0x0E or 0x0F:
    • 0x00 - 0x03: PID Trainer
    • 0x04 - 0x07: Total length of the following statements
    • 0x08 - 0x09: Pokémon ID
    • 0x0A: Gender
    • 0x0B: Min. Level
    • 0x0C: Max. Level
    • 0x0D: Unknown
    • 0x0E: Total results
    • 0x0F: Country

[*]Host for BW is the same as DPPt: http://gamestats2.gs.nintendowifi.net/

[*]Root directory is different: /syachi2ds/web/worldexchange/

[*]Game ID of Black is 0x14, White is 0x15.

[*]GTS return data is 296 bytes:

• 0x000 - 0x001: unknown (2 bytes)
    • 0x002 - 0x0DD: Pokémon data (220 bytes)
    • 0x0DE - 0x0ED: unknown (always zero?) (16 bytes)
    • 0x0EE - 0x127: GTS specific data (58 bytes)
      • The only difference is:
      • 0x20 - 0x21: Trainer ID
      • 0x22 - 0x23: Secret ID
      • 0x24 - 0x33: Trainer Name
      • For everything behind this point, add 0x02 to the DPPt server

Have fun with it!

Oh... if someone's interested, I've created a program which can search the GTS for a Pokémon like the game itself does. It's B&W compatible as well.

Grtzz!!

Grovyle91

P.S.: For anyone who's using my Mystery Gift Editor, I'm sorry I've been absent for the last six (?) months. Due some personal reasons I wasn't able to be online and fully working on the final version.

Edited by Grovyle91
Correcting GTS return data

Regarding the new Black & White GTS...

I've managed to get the details how the games and the server are communicating ;)

Which are the following:

• Checksum is XORed with 0x2db842b2 instead of 0x4a3b2c1d
  • Hash is calculated from SHA1("HZEdGCzcGGLvguqUEKQN" + token) instead of "sAdeqWo3voLeC5r16DYv" + token
  • The request from the DS to the BW server is not encrypted (unlike the GRNG with the checksum as seed in DPPt)
  • Length of the request is 0x0E or 0x0F:
    • 0x00 - 0x03: PID Trainer
    • 0x04 - 0x07: Total length of the following statements
    • 0x08 - 0x09: Pokémon ID
    • 0x0A: Gender
    • 0x0B: Min. Level
    • 0x0C: Max. Level
    • 0x0D: Unknown
    • 0x0E: Total results
    • 0x0F: Country

[*]Host for BW is the same as DPPt: http://gamestats2.gs.nintendowifi.net/

[*]Root directory is different: /syachi2ds/web/worldexchange/

[*]Game ID of Black is 0x14, White is 0x15.

[*]GTS return data is 296 bytes:

• First 220 bytes is Pokémon data
    • Following 16 bytes unknown (always zero?)
    • Last 58 bytes is GTS specific data
      • The only difference is:
      • 0x20 - 0x21: Trainer ID
      • 0x22 - 0x23: Secret ID
      • 0x24 - 0x33: Trainer Name
      • For everything behind this point, add 0x02 to the DPPt server

Have fun with it!

Oh... if someone's interested, I've created a program which can search the GTS for a Pokémon like the game itself does. It's B&W compatible as well.

Grtzz!!

Grovyle91

P.S.: For anyone who's using my Mystery Gift Editor, I'm sorry I've been absent for the last six (?) months. Due some personal reasons I wasn't able to be online and fully working on the final version.

Great info :). So this should help to re write HyperGTS to work with B&W?

Awesome work Grovyle91 can't wait to try this!!!

This means Nintendo only did a graphical enhancement....interesting.

Actually, they only used the 3D effect in more areas than in the 4th gen (places like Stark Mountain, Olivine Lighthouse)

3D effects can be changed in 4th gen with AR

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question;

Ok, so I use the multisender program, similar to the nuker, and I was wondering how you prevent a GTS ID from receiving the same pokemon more than once.

I'm planning on using this program for 4th gen games only at the moment, but this is probably an important step before i get this on the road...

Any help with this would be greatly appreaciated ^^

I have a question;

Ok, so I use the multisender program, similar to the nuker, and I was wondering how you prevent a GTS ID from receiving the same pokemon more than once.

I'm planning on using this program for 4th gen games only at the moment, but this is probably an important step before i get this on the road...

Any help with this would be greatly appreaciated ^^

I'd just keep track of the IP that connects.

• 2 weeks later...

Figured I could post a updated GTS server tool, I haven't really gotten to test it out but in case someone else would like to I see no problem with that.

http://filebeam.com/63a3b2420920f2e2fdda5f52b4cd156d

You may wish to check the inside of the .jar archive for the python script to encode pkm files. The "README" contains some information -I guess better than none, right? :P

auczd2_th.png

Anyway I've looked into Black and White and I thank Grovyle91 for posting his findings on the thread, helps a lot bro! :) On the other hand it seems to kick you if you just use the same old way of fooling the game, perhaps they added a header field containing something the game checks for, so far it does not BSOD or do anything but just disconnect you when calling info.asp (not the first call but the 2nd, with it's hash and everything). I guess the response changed or something, we'll have to look into that eventually.

Edited by Vlad
Added a screenshot.

How come when I try to send all the pkms in a folder, I get an error message after receiving just one pkm? (sorry, this is my firs ttime using this program, i just got rid of sendpkm lol), this only happened to my retail HG but didn't happen on my SS on my flashcart O.o

How come when I try to send all the pkms in a folder, I get an error message after receiving just one pkm? (sorry, this is my firs ttime using this program, i just got rid of sendpkm lol), this only happened to my retail HG but didn't happen on my SS on my flashcart O.o

This is because you never connected to the real GTS before using SendPKM ; connect to Nintendo's official GTS once and it should work better afterwards.

This is because you never connected to the real GTS before using SendPKM ; connect to Nintendo's official GTS once and it should work better afterwards.

Okay, thanks :) Will try going on the official GTS. Love this program!

Figured I could post a updated GTS server tool, I haven't really gotten to test it out but in case someone else would like to I see no problem with that.

http://filebeam.com/63a3b2420920f2e2fdda5f52b4cd156d

You may wish to check the inside of the .jar archive for the python script to encode pkm files. The "README" contains some information -I guess better than none, right? :P

auczd2_th.png

Anyway I've looked into Black and White and I thank Grovyle91 for posting his findings on the thread, helps a lot bro! :) On the other hand it seems to kick you if you just use the same old way of fooling the game, perhaps they added a header field containing something the game checks for, so far it does not BSOD or do anything but just disconnect you when calling info.asp (not the first call but the 2nd, with it's hash and everything). I guess the response changed or something, we'll have to look into that eventually.

tried it out but doesnt work on d/p it just has the endless connecting message