Are hatched Pokemon legal even if they can't ordinarily be hatched?

SteveBob

I want a Shiny Arceus that's Adamant with IVs of 31 all round (except SP attack which can be anything). I've tried but it doesn't seem like a PID can be generated for this so I may have to hatch it instead. This will bypass a missmatching PID and IVs right?

However, will it also make it illegal because Arceus can't usually be hatched?

Edit: Oh and does where I met the Pokemon matter for a hatched one or can it be anything? o_O

Edit again :P: Figure I'll keep my last couple of questions in here with the rest but I just wanted confirmation that for this Arceus I shouldn't be ticking the fateful encounter box should I? Also in the "Generate" box in PokeSav I still don't quite understand what "class" is for or whether Arceus should have 1 or 2?

Think that covers everything for now, any help is very much appreciated ^_^

It would come up as hacked, because Arceus and most legendary Pokemon cannot be bred. However, A regular Pokemon may be legal, provided that you have legit looking values,.etc

Eggs must be received from the daycare couple with the exception of riolu(riley) togepi(cynthia in platinum) or a mapahy(rangers) egg. The hatching location can be set to anywhere

that is acessible in the game. Fateful encounter should only be checked if you're trying to make an event received Pokemon. The default for Arceus would just be met at level 80 at "Hall Of Origin" As for class that corresponds with Abilities and P/ID info i believe. If i missed anything, take a look at this page

Ok thanks, guess I could just make a non-shiny for online battles and then another for use offline then :P

Would the first one actually fail the online battling checks btw or is it just an obvious hack to people who know what they're looking for?

you could probably use it in battles, but Nintendo wouldn't let you upload your video to the gts. and most people wouldn't know its a hack unless you trade it to them, OR if it is shiny. If you just kept it on your game cart though, only you would know.