Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pedro250

CLOSED

48 posts in this topic

ESPAÑA/ESPANHA/SPAIN:

Oh, gracias por este programilla.

No se si hablas español, aun así, yo te cuelgo el comentario en inglés, en español y en portugues(Portugal , k bonito sitio, estas vacaciones me ire a Altura, en el Algarve).

Probé el programa hace menos de dos días y me di cuenta de que no marcaba las evoluciones, es decir, selecionabas Charmander y no te marcaba que evolucionaba a Charmeleon.

¿Soy yo o es que el SS no lo acepta?

Gracias.

Una última cosa, ¿Cómo se hacen programas para Pokémon de ese estilo?

PORTUGUES:

Oh, obrigado por este programa.

Não se se falas espanhol, ainda assim, eu te penduro o comentário em inglês, em espanhol e em portugues(Portugal , que bonito lugar, estas férias me ire a Altura, no Algarve).

Provei o programa faz menos de dois dias e dei-me conta de que não marcava as evoluções, isto é, selecionabas Charmander e não te m

ENGLISH/INGLÉS:

Oh, thanks for this program.

Not if you speak Spanish, yet I will hang the commentary in English, Spanish and Portuguese (Portugal, that nice site, I'll go this holiday Height, in the Algarve).

I tested the program less than two days and I realized I did not mark the changes, ie, selected and do not get marked Charmander evolved to Charmeleon.

Is it me or is that the SS does not accept it?

Thank you.

One last thing, How are programs like that Pokémon?

ESPAÑA/ESPANHA/SPAIN:

Oh, gracias por este programilla.

No se si hablas español, aun así, yo te cuelgo el comentario en inglés, en español y en portugues(Portugal , k bonito sitio, estas vacaciones me ire a Altura, en el Algarve).

Probé el programa hace menos de dos días y me di cuenta de que no marcaba las evoluciones, es decir, selecionabas Charmander y no te marcaba que evolucionaba a Charmeleon.

¿Soy yo o es que el SS no lo acepta?

Gracias.

Una última cosa, ¿Cómo se hacen programas para Pokémon de ese estilo?

PORTUGUES:

Oh, obrigado por este programa.

Não se se falas espanhol, ainda assim, eu te penduro o comentário em inglês, em espanhol e em portugues(Portugal , que bonito lugar, estas férias me ire a Altura, no Algarve).

Provei o programa faz menos de dois dias e dei-me conta de que não marcava as evoluções, isto é, selecionabas Charmander e não te m

ENGLISH/INGLÉS:

Oh, thanks for this program.

Not if you speak Spanish, yet I will hang the commentary in English, Spanish and Portuguese (Portugal, that nice site, I'll go this holiday Height, in the Algarve).

I tested the program less than two days and I realized I did not mark the changes, ie, selected and do not get marked Charmander evolved to Charmeleon.

Is it me or is that the SS does not accept it?

Thank you.

One last thing, How are programs like that Pokémon?

All that problems have already been corrected, that problems appear on the BETA release, the v1.5 release is now fully working

Thanks again, Pedro250.

Would you mind telling me how to make programs like this?

Any tutorial or something.

I can`t download from this site for some reason...someone can help?

some people have trouble using Filetrip to dowload, i will put some mirros there, then you can download it.

sorry

I'm getting this error plus when I click the save button nothing happens any way to fix this?

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/joelthief/untitled-3.jpg

I'm playing pokemon heart gold(j)

your rom was bad edited before, probably with a patch or something, as so, the program can detect some of the game data, the one that was changed with the pacth, or hex edited.

try using a clean r*m

When ever i click save and load up my ROM, No changes seemed to have happened. Any ideas on this Pedro?

When ever i click save and load up my ROM, No changes seemed to have happened. Any ideas on this Pedro?

After evere edit you made, you must save, if you only save after edit 3 or 4 pokemon, only the last edition will be saved.

For example: You edit the 1st evolution of Kadabra, then you go to edit Haunter and save, only haunter will be saved, not Kadabra.

Another example is: you are editing Eevee 1st evolution (Eevee to Leafeon on Eterna Forest) then you go to Eevee's 2nd evolution (Eevee to Glaceon on Route 217) and you save, only the 2nd evolution will be saved, nothing else.

Hello, after I change Magmar to evolve at lv35, it displays some error message and then I can't edit it anymore (Magmar specifically, haven't tried other Pokemons).

Help please...

Hello, after I change Magmar to evolve at lv35, it displays some error message and then I can't edit it anymore (Magmar specifically, haven't tried other Pokemons).

Help please...

please tell me the game (Diamon, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold or Soul Silver), game region (USA or Japan) and if you have any patch instaled on the game (like fix patch for Heart Gold and Soul Silve or translation patchs)

EDIT: also try use the new version, that i updated, the one that works with any r*m (clean or patched)

Edited by Pedro250

Oh my god sorry lol, I was sure I wrote all these stuff...

When I wrote the other post I was in a C# class and I was really off...

Anyways, I'm talking about HGSS, USA version. No patches applied as far as I know, but I'll try the version that you uploaded.

If it still occurs i'll get a SS, thanks for your help and sorry for the lack of details lol...I really don't know how could I forget those things.

Edit: ok, error picture:

65045866.png

Details (after editing Kakuna and trying to re-enter it):

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: InvalidArgument=Value of '65535' is not valid for 'SelectedIndex'.
Parameter name: SelectedIndex
  at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
  at WindowsApplication1.Form1.radioButton1_CheckedChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.RadioButton.OnCheckedChanged(EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.RadioButton.set_Checked(Boolean value)
  at WindowsApplication1.Form1.listBox1_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
   <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Oh my god sorry lol, I was sure I wrote all these stuff...

When I wrote the other post I was in a C# class and I was really off...

Anyways, I'm talking about HGSS, USA version. No patches applied as far as I know, but I'll try the version that you uploaded.

If it still occurs i'll get a SS, thanks for your help and sorry for the lack of details lol...I really don't know how could I forget those things.

Edit: ok, error picture:

65045866.png

Details (after editing Kakuna and trying to re-enter it):

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: InvalidArgument=Value of '65535' is not valid for 'SelectedIndex'.
Parameter name: SelectedIndex
  at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
  at WindowsApplication1.Form1.radioButton1_CheckedChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.RadioButton.OnCheckedChanged(EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.RadioButton.set_Checked(Boolean value)
  at WindowsApplication1.Form1.listBox1_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
   <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Well, i tryed i clean r*m of both Pokemon HG and SS, USA Version, and when i was editing Kakuna, no errors ocour, try get a clean r*om or use the new version.

I edited Kakuna on both games, try them, it worked, then i edited again to the default one, and it worked again, no problem.

What the error says is that the data of Kakuna Evoltion on the r*m that you load, isn't correct, so it cant read that data from the r*m (the index value of the level that he evolve is 65533, in decimal that means level 415029, a realy weired one).

Someway, your rom was edited, maybe you geted a pre-pathced r*om, as i said before, try a clean rom

Test this methods, then tell me the results.

Bye

Yeah, I keep getting similar errors when I try to edit Kakuna, Metapod & Venonat.

i tryed editig Kakuna, Metapod and Venonat, on all suported games, USA and Japan ones.

Worked with no problems.

If possible post the ss of the error.

Also try using clean r*oms, o use the version for patched r*oms.

EDIT:

I found what is causing the problems editing some pokemos.

What i wrote here,is also wrote on the first poast of the topic.

ANTECION: WHEN EDITING THE LEVEL THAT A POKEMON WILL EVOLVE, DO NOT WROTE IT, CHOSE IT FROM THE DROPBOX, IF YOU WROTE THE LEVEL, SOME ERROR CAN HAPPEN, AND THE EVOLUTION CAN BE DELETED.

aninymouse, Shinypkm and all the others that get problems with that, sorry, i am trying to fix that.

English: Hi, thanks for this fantastic program, by the time I have no problems with PK Platinum and PK Heart Gold, I want know if you work in the future by versions compatible with European games?

Anyway great job!

Español: Hola, gracias por el programa esta fantastico, por el momento yo no tengo problemas con el PK Platinum y el PK Heart Gold, quisiera saber si en el futuro realizaras versiones compatibles con los juegos europeos?

De todos modos gran trabajo!!!

English: Hi, thanks for this fantastic program, by the time I have no problems with PK Platinum and PK Heart Gold, I want know if you work in the future by versions compatible with European games?

Anyway great job!

Español: Hola, gracias por el programa esta fantastico, por el momento yo no tengo problemas con el PK Platinum y el PK Heart Gold, quisiera saber si en el futuro realizaras versiones compatibles con los juegos europeos?

De todos modos gran trabajo!!!

I am thinkin in add the European English Version of the games,but not the other languages (Spanish, French, etc).

If you want a specific version to be suported, tell me then, i will create suport for it

The second editor for patched roms doesn't work with my patched rom. When I insert the rom in it, it gives me an message saying the file/rom doesn't match. Any idea? It's the same rom I pm'd to you last time.

The second editor for patched roms doesn't work with my patched rom. When I insert the rom in it, it gives me an message saying the file/rom doesn't match. Any idea? It's the same rom I pm'd to you last time.

The second editor do not load a nds file, it load a narc file (the file that nds game are made of), to get that file, you must open your rom with NitroExplorer.

The file location is wroted on the read-me file.

After you edit the file, you must re-insert the file on the nds game, gain using NitroExplorer

Yeah, I gotta say, this tool really was fantastic.

The drop-down menu error made things a little sluggish at times, but everything works well otherwise, so good job, man!

I registered on this site only to thank you so much for creating this tool that really works. I was actually surprised that it did work 100 % xD

Great job! :D