Project Pokémon's New Mascot Poll

Alpha

What should Project Pokémon's new mascot Pokémon be?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. What should Project Pokémon's new mascot Pokémon be?

i don't think that's quite accurate. Unless almost all means more than half of the staff. 7/12 of the staff that has voted has voted for Deoxys, To me that's not almost all. Some, don't agree and have not voted for it, including half the admins and half the Super moderators.
Wow. That acually makes me feel a tad better. Still, I hope Dragonite can pull this off; however, it's not looking too well. ~STBE

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't even know why I keep looking at this thread. We all know Deoxys is going to win just because almost all the moderators and admins voted for it and other members are afraid to go against their wishes. IDK. I guess I'm p!ssed because Dragonite's losing. ~STBE

"Afraid"? Some of us are good friends with the mods and admins, and agree that Deoxys makes sense for this community. That doesn't make us afraid of them.

If we were going to place rules on how to decide to vote there would be no point in having the poll (as wraith said).

Well, I guess I worded that wrong, because I didn't mean we should enforce rules on how to vote. More like guidlines. Meh, forget it... leave it to a bunch of hackers and programmers to overthink a simple vote. :D

Was is also the last part that Wraith said or the general message?

Just the last part that Wraith mentioned.

I honestly don't even know why I keep looking at this thread. We all know Deoxys is going to win just because almost all the moderators and admins voted for it and other members are afraid to go against their wishes.

I sincerely hope that's not the case. FYI, I like both SCV and Guested, and consider both to be friends. But I thought that Guested's logic made more sense than SCV's, so I went with Deoxys.