What are you doing right now?

pennypenny123

What are you doing right now? (obviously something besides saying that your on here of course!) Me? I'm watching my psychotic cat run back and forth like an idiot 100 miles an hour around the house! That cat is going to hurt himself one day. That cat does not know how to calm himself down!

You?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me? I'm watching my psychotic cat run back and forth like an idiot 100 miles an hour around the house! That cat is going to hurt himself one day. That cat does not know how to calm himself down!?

Surprisingly enough, I'm doing the exact same thing. (except my cat isn't a male:creep:)

Surprisingly enough, I'm doing the exact same thing. (except my cat isn't a male:creep:)

Lol, I was never a cat type of person, but Midnight (that's his name of course) changed that! He can never sit still for more than 5 minutes it seems like sometimes. Lol, earlier he was looking out of the window, I think he saw a bird or squirrel or something, and I, not on purpose, walked up to him and I touched him and he jumped really high! I wasn't trying to startle him but he didn't notice I was coming! You should've seen how much I startled him! I felt bad for him but that was really funny!

Lol, I was never a cat type of person, but Midnight (that's his name of course) changed that! He can never sit still for more than 5 minutes it seems like sometimes. Lol, earlier he was looking out of the window, I think he saw a bird or squirrel or something, and I, not on purpose, walked up to him and I touched him and he jumped really high! I wasn't trying to startle him but he didn't notice I was coming! You should've seen how much I startled him! I felt bad for him but that was really funny!

Go buy a laser :P

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, I just recovered my password! :) Even though I knew I was typing the right password, I could not log in... It took me at least a month to notice it, and a month to request it, resulting in an astonishing inactivity! I'd never expected that I was able to do something that impressive and what to think about even posting it in this thread?! I even managed to reply after someone with a Lady Gaga signature! I think I can sleep well now. :)

To put it in other words: I'm checking Project Pokémon a little bit after several months of silence (Moment of Silence, anyone who knows Decree?). Actually, I think I have to do it another day too, because I'm running out of time now. But in fact, Lance said "Let's split the job" to me in the 'unsuspicious souvenir shop' in Mahogany Town and he is checking the other half of PP for me. :D

I think it would be better for me to be inactive for several years here, for this post is more an accumulation of nonsense. Wait, I think my definition of 'right now' will be exceeded by now, let's post this before it is too late!