Edit: I just tried and the hatched egg did not have the Pokerus. Maybe you have a Pokemon in your party infecting the egg? If that's even possible.

None of my pokémon are, or have been infected, with pokérus.

I've now tried a few things:

1. Having the egg appear in the party: hatched with pokérus.

2. Having the egg appear in a box(tried several) and withdraw it: hatched with pokérus.

3. Catching a wild pokémon with a free party slot: no pokérus.

4. Catching a wild pokémon with full party so it transferred to a box(tried several): no pokérus.

5. Recieving an egg "legally" from the day-care couple: hatched with no pokérus.

6. Starting a new game with the same results as 1 and 2.

It's not that important, but it annoys me that I can't make an egg without pokérus.

If I copy the code for an egg here, can someone analyze or try it?

[...]

Have you tried something as simple as starting the program, checking "Egg", setting it to the party slot, and generating codes for the Abomasnow? That's what I did, and if you do the same and get a different result, it's going to suggest that you have other codes active, or it's somehow not behaving the same on your PC.

Did exactly as you said and even deleted everything from the AR to have only that code available and enabled. Abomasnow hatched with pokérus unfortunately.

I'll just live with it.

Thanks for trying to help:)

Did exactly as you said and even deleted everything from the AR to have only that code available and enabled. Abomasnow hatched with pokérus unfortunately.

I found the problem, a new version has been uploaded that should resolve it. Thanks for letting me know!

Ok just been messing around for about 10 mins about to try it out now. From what I can see it is really user friendly :D. I'm using it to edit the save file as opposed to exporting it to AR ... Gunna see if it's all cool now. (especially thankful for the PID picker-outer)...

But yeah, cool tool man. :D

Thanks for the comments.

I'm sure that only Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum need the encounter section in the Met tab.

It's not like it'd be disabled for HG/SS, even if there aren't new encounter types in those games. There's just one list of encounters that the program uses. The game list doesn't affect it.

Just thought I'd point it out because for Heart Gold or Soul Silver I only used the 46h and 86h hidden hex values. The encounter section is 85h.

Game-generated Pokemon still set the encounter type in HG/SS. There just aren't any NEW values for it that I'm aware of.

Making an egg with pre-set EVs in the Stats tab doesn't work. When the egg hatches ingame all the EVs = 0.

Is it possible to fix?

I'm betting the game sets EVs to 0 when it hatches, so no, there's nothing that can be done about that without a separate code or ROM modification.

Hi, I downloaded ur Editing, which I have to say is amazing!, and when I generate the code it says its been sent to my clipboard. But when I look for it, its not there....

Any ideas where it could be?

The clipboard is the name for the place Windows stores copied text (among other things). You simply paste it into another program with ctrl + v or any other method of pasting. Note that codes aren't copied unless the button text changes to "Generated!" upon being clicked. (You need at least one selected Pokemon.)

when I load a save, then load a pkm file, and then save the save file, the whole program crashes. could that be a bug that hasn't been fixed yet, or is it just me being outdated on the program?

I don't have the problem with 2.228. If you could provide the save file and .pkm file being used to produce this, it would help.

How do i add my generated team to my ARDSi Code manager?

That's a bit beyond the scope of this thread. I'm sure there are plenty of explanations available if you actually search for them. It's just common sense with a little experimentation anyway to figure it out.

Well the problem im having is finding out where the generated codes are being stored on my computer. Im using vista, I read something further back about word but cant find the clipboard there either.

Sorry for not being specific the first time around

Well the problem im having is finding out where the generated codes are being stored on my computer. Im using vista, I read something further back about word but cant find the clipboard there either.

Sorry for not being specific the first time around