Japanese text

SwitzaHouse

I have small question and a request.

My question is, When making a PKMN in Pokesav, in the party edit screen, does setting it to JPN translate your trainer name for you?

If it doesn't then could some one post the name George, written in katakana (the writing style they use for the game), in a text format I can copy and paste it into Pokesav?

Thank you.

Thanks a lot, but it doesn't match the one in my game. I used several translator and my friend who speaks Japanese and both say the name is said Jooji. The one you sent, however, uses the only two letters used to spell it the way I have in my game. I can just copy and paste in the right order. This is how it looks: ジョ-ジ

Just one question that might be dumb. I just wonder if the dash I made using the american font ( - ) won't mess up the whole thing since it's not the same font as the Japanese you sent?

Thanks again.

Here's a better version : ジョージ , this is litteraly spelled 'George' :)

Notice that the horizontal line in the middle isn't a regular dash, it's a prolonged sound mark.

BTW, in order to separate two words written in Hiragana/Katakana, you should use the double hyphen, which is simply represented by the equal symbol in Unicode ( = ).