AR DS on Vista / 7

Guested

Hello Guested, I suggest you download the latest code manager PC software (1.25) from here.

The software has the latest Vista 32/64bits drivers, but they should work for Win 7 as well.

After uninstalling the previous version, install the current one and then connect the AR. It should be now listed under USBIO controlled devices as Action Replay DS (NDS Link).

Hope this helps!

Thanks for your quick replay and detailed info, but it looks like it doesn't work.

The Code Manager software still works fine, but when I plug in the AR, driver installation fails. I had it check Windows Update for drivers and it found none. I even manually pointed it to the directory, but it didn't find any drivers there. I guess this is just one of those rare things that isn't supported in 7 yet, despite being supported in Vista (unless someone else has any ideas?).

Edit: Nevermind!

It looks like I just wasn't pointing it in the right direction hard enough.

Here's the solution to the problem for anyone else who might need it:

http://us.codejunkies.com/support/article.aspx?article_id=372

Edit Again: Nevermind again.

I got the drivers installed correctly, but the software and the AR still don't recognize each other.... -_-;

Continuing to research...

Use this driver.

Select the advanced users option, the one where you have to browse throught your computer to choose the drivers.

However, I've had big problems with ARDSCM on Vista.

It won't read subscriptions and custom codelists.

I made sure that the codelist directory was the right one, but it still didn't work.

And the PC is connected to the internet, so it should display the subscriptions. It doesn't.