Archived Sticky: Distant Land collection project

Guested

My XD/Colo Pokes do have sparkle effects in Ranch, but I usualy assumed that the National Ribbon caused that effect, I wouldnt know if they are natrualy flagged for fateful or not.

And yeh, Ohai there, I can scrounge up more xD pokes from a new recent playthrough, I happen to have a spectactular Lugia with great walling nature/IVs from a little soft resetting, Although I need to do Mt Battle again <,<

• 1 month later...
Please don't post things in my thread unless you know what you're talking about. Thanks.

Well, my friend got his Pokémon from xD to Diamond and they don't have Fateful Encounter on them.

Unless there's some kind of different hidden Fateful Encounter flag that isn't editable with Pokésav.

Well, my friend got his Pokémon from xD to Diamond and they don't have Fateful Encounter on them.

Unless there's some kind of different hidden Fateful Encounter flag that isn't editable with Pokésav.

Those are hacked. Hacked poorly.
The ones on this thread or my friend's?

Because my friend caught them himself in xD.

Your friend's.

If they don't have fateful encounter, they are wrong.

So you're suggesting that there is some kind of problem with my friend's xD CD?

The Pokémon from xD say (on R/S/E) "Met in a trade" and on D/P/Pt, they say "Distant Land", arrived at Lv. X"

hey guys, i finallllllllly pal parked all my colosseum pokemon :)

i couldn't find the double battle-e cards anywhere, so i couldn't get the three extra shadow pokemon :( but at least those three are in the collection already.

i used a retail disk, on my gamecube, and put them all on my japanese emerald, and then put them all on my japanese pearl. i pal-parked all the shadow pokemon today, by swapping my ds saves blablala so i didn't have to wait days.

i included the ginzaru (duking) plusle, and the two starter pokemon. i ONLY used espeon and umbreon throught the WHOLE game, so i didn't have to edit/remove any exp or moves after i got them in .pkm, the way i purified all the shadow pokemon was i connected my gc to my laptop via the broadband adaptor, loaded up gncrd, and hacked in lots of time flutes. the japanese ar codes that i could find where just like 'enemy has low hp' blablabla..

oh, and i did some other tedious task... enjoy the thirty unique ageto celebi ;)

Pokemon Colosseum JP.rar

-edit. i will do xD later, maybe in about two to three months. oh, and just to make this clear, i did this all myself, and all the celebi are gotten by me (took a long time, it was sooo boring, i wanted to get more, like 60+ but eurghhhh..) so, nothing here is fake :) and oh yeah, i will upload some battleyama ho-ohs when i do xD, so in a few months. other people can do them before me, i don't mind :)

Pokemon Colosseum JP.rar

• Like 1

hey guys, i finallllllllly pal parked all my colosseum pokemon :)

i couldn't find the double battle-e cards anywhere, so i couldn't get the three extra shadow pokemon :( but at least those three are in the collection already.

i used a retail disk, on my gamecube, and put them all on my japanese emerald, and then put them all on my japanese pearl. i pal-parked all the shadow pokemon today, by swapping my ds saves blablala so i didn't have to wait days.

i included the ginzaru (duking) plusle, and the two starter pokemon. i ONLY used espeon and umbreon throught the WHOLE game, so i didn't have to edit/remove any exp or moves after i got them in .pkm, the way i purified all the shadow pokemon was i connected my gc to my laptop via the broadband adaptor, loaded up gncrd, and hacked in lots of time flutes. the japanese ar codes that i could find where just like 'enemy has low hp' blablabla..

oh, and i did some other tedious task... enjoy the thirty unique ageto celebi ;)

[ATTACH]3994[/ATTACH]

-edit. i will do xD later, maybe in about two to three months. oh, and just to make this clear, i did this all myself, and all the celebi are gotten by me (took a long time, it was sooo boring, i wanted to get more, like 60+ but eurghhhh..) so, nothing here is fake :) and oh yeah, i will upload some battleyama ho-ohs when i do xD, so in a few months. other people can do them before me, i don't mind :)

wow thank u this looks like quite the feat! and all by urself thanks :)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Sorry I've Just figured it out. Pokecheck kept saying invalid format I had to pokegen them to DPP first then it took them as a gen for .pkm then had to down load them as .pkm gen 5. I coundn't make them come out legit even after I had the settings from one.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Today i'm finished with Pokemon  X.D in French, only the Johto Starter are missing 

my OT should be POKE.XD but i writed so fast and now is it POKE.XE :( I'm Sorry 

Pokémon XD le Souffle des Ténèbres.rar

EDIT: Colosseum Added

Pokémon Colosseum (FR).rar

other Languages follows too! (German, Italian, Japanese Colosseum & X.D)