Archived Sticky: Event Contribution Collection

Sabresite

*comes out of hiding and takes a deep bow*

Thnx for the re-upload. One question though. Am I right to assume that your PPorg_WCs.zip holds all the official event wonder cards thus far? Checked and all?? If so....again I bow to thee. Or are there still some events either missing and/or unchecked? If so please let us know.

BTW Hope the memory comes in soon....could be worse though....you could've been stuck with Vista :tongue:

*goes back into hiding*

@Imari: Not even close. If you want a fairly comprehensive list of Wonder Cards to date, check out these links:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_event_Pokémon_in_2007

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_event_Pokémon_in_2008

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_event_Pokémon_in_2009

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_event_Pokémon_in_2010

It looks like this thread has events starting in 2009. Prior to that, you are on your own.

Whenever the event section comes back, though, it should have more Wonder Cards than are currently in the ZIP. Back when this was was still Pokesav.org, it had older Wonder Cards available (especially some of the Japanese ones like 2007 & 2008 Birthday events, etc.)... but also the English 2007 giveaways for Manaphy, etc.).

Yeah, that's a good point. I downloaded all of the 2007 and 2008 U.S. event Wondercards when they were available and have them safely stored in a zip file. If anyone wants these, let me know.

Since I am starting to get PMs asking for some of the older events, I am including the wondercards found in the following screenshot. I'm kind of new to the forums, but if there was a good reason to stop distributing these, or if this is a violation of the forums' rules, kindly let me know without getting all power-orgasm and pissing all over me.

events_and_dates.png

pokemon_events.tar.gz

pokemon_events.tar.gz

events_and_dates.png.b125eb09051fd96d1b0

Since I am starting to get PMs asking for some of the older events, I am including the wondercards found in the following screenshot. I'm kind of new to the forums, but if there was a good reason to stop distributing these, or if this is a violation of the forums' rules, kindly let me know without getting all power-orgasm and pissing all over me.

[ATTACH]4334[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4333[/ATTACH]

I'd recommend answering the PMs. Those are all very old events that the site already has obtained. No need for them to be re-posted here.

Just received another Eevee. Looks like the PID (1609534825) and SID (49497) are the same.

How do I use the mystery gift codes with the HG/SS pokesav(the PGT and PCDs for winners path) if the option to edit events is grayed out in my version of HG/SS Pokesav?

PokeSav HGSS cannot edit the Mystery Gifts on the save yet, but you can try using Grovyle's Mystery Gift Editor.

I've received this VGC10 Eevee from someone on another forum. He assures me it's legit and that he attended the Event himself. In any case, just posting this for you all.

Just in case, WindSlayer, this is a video I uploaded to youtube, it showcases the three Eevee. I have the wondercards on my legit cart, so I can't share that. But if anyone has any questions you can PM me.

Just in case, WindSlayer, this is a video I uploaded to youtube, it showcases the three Eevee. I have the wondercards on my legit cart, so I can't share that. But if anyone has any questions you can PM me.

if you have a flash cart you can send the sav file to your computer then upload the wondercard

you can send sav files from your retail cart to your computer by using NDS backup tool wifi which you can find here

No, you can't.

It's HeartGold and SoulSilver. Of course you can't.

And by "Do you remember", I hoped you'd remember you can't backup HG/SS save file with an homebrew tool.

Yeah, Pingouin is right, unfortunately. This Wonder Card is a Hg/Ss exclusive, and those cartridges aren't compatible with the homebrew dumping tools.

I hope this WC does show up eventually, though. Hopefully the next person to get it remembers to bring their flashcart. It doesn't take much time to get it on your retail cart, then swap that out for the flashcart and get another on there.

But there is EMS NDS Adapter Plus.

A flashcart is not needed.

The average person isn't going to want to spend $30 on that, just to be able to upload the WC to the site. I've got an NDS Adapter Plus, but there's no Canadian location for the VGc Tour. A ton of people have flashcarts, though.

If they want to upload the WC to the site, they wouldn't do soright away, but if we figure out nobody has the WC on a flashcart anymore, then they would probably buy one then.

Besides, the Adaptor will let them backup their save files on the computer as well, in case something goes wrong with their retail carts.