Hello (and a question)

He-Man

Hi Everyone, I have been visiting the site for a while now and have just signed up for the forums. I was hoping someone could help me.

I was wondering whether it was possible to overwrite a DS cart with a wondercard file so that it acts like a distribution cart.

I wasn't sure wher to post this question on the forums.

Hey and welcome.

I'm not 100% on this but I don't think its possible. A lot of (if not all) DS carts for retail games are Write Protected, so the data cannot be editted, deleted for removed. Of course cracking that protection is how ROMs are born, but I don't think data can be removed even after breaking through the write protection of a DS cart.

Maybe a bigger tech head can help more, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Thanks for the responses - and hello! ZeroIX, to add the wondercards to a save file, I thought you had to save the save file to your PC and then back to the DS cart.

Does anyone know where I am supposed to be asking these questions?

Thanks Scwib. And thanks Toffey - I love the Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss evolutions. When I first got Gold back in the day I used the Togepi that I got as an egg in my party (which evolved into Togetic). It was the luckiest Pokemon I've ever had - so many attacks missed it and he survived so many battles with only a few HP. It was bizarre.