• Grass
    • Electric
    • Psychic
    • Ice
    • Dragon
    • Dark
    • Fairy

55 minutes ago, wrathsoffire76 said:

Lol, I'm doing fine. How are you? (And yes, I will allow this because this is my club and not part of the wider forums)

Phew! Thanks for the permission!

xD *sigh* 

Now, @wrathsoffire76 I'm going crazy searching for a specific Pokémon Black Gamefaqs Topic Link. It goes something around the lines of: '...all you need to hack' '...all you need for hacking'

It shows a Projectpokemon.org link and a few other VERY Helpful links. Could you please help? It would be greatly appreciated. In exchange ,if you find it, I will do some work for you. :) Pwease? :3

7 minutes ago, Got_Eevees said:

Phew! Thanks for the permission!

xD *sigh* 

Now, @wrathsoffire76 I'm going crazy searching for a specific Pokémon Black Gamefaqs Topic Link. It goes something around the lines of: '...all you need to hack' '...all you need for hacking'

It shows a Projectpokemon.org link and a few other VERY Helpful links. Could you please help? It would be greatly appreciated. In exchange ,if you find it, I will do some work for you. :) Pwease? :3

Sure I'll have a look

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

It has always been normal for me

Gen 1 brought the powerhouse Snorlax, the undisputed wall Chansey, the ever so lovable Ditto, our friendly lovable Eevee and the pain in the butt to buy Porygon

Gen 2 had the likes of our sketchy friend Smeargle, bulky Miltank who should of never been granted the power of rollout, a beastly looking bear called Ursaring, the unsung hero Dunsparce and if that’s not enough they also decided to give the wall an evolution that has EVEN MORE HP!! 

Gen 3 oh how I thank you!! (Apart for flooding the GTS with Zigzagoon.) You brought me my Behemoth Slaking, the ever so (useless) randomness of Spinda and my Toxic avenger Zangoose 

Gen 4 has a little bit of a Slow Start (sorry, not sorry) for Normal types then BAM! God himself comes along (Praise Arceus)

Gen 5 went cuteness overboard and gave us the likes of Stoutland, Audino, Cinccino and Meloetta

Gen 6 came with some of the best designs IMO there was fearsome Pyroar and his little cub Litleo, my new best buddy Furfrou (Pharoh Trim), and the cheeky Heliolisk

Gen 7 was slightly disappointing, however it brought me Bewear

and that only touches the surface of my love for normal types 

• Hahaha 1

My favourite pokemon Type  is a Psychic Type that is because you can do calm mind and get really bulky in Special Defensive and can start to sweep afterwards. can get really good moves and does not have many weaknesses as well only dark, ghost, Bug

that is my opinion :VWheel:

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

• 5 years later...

My fav pokemon type is Fighting because an overleveled Blaziken or any other fighting type could just sweep through flying types outspeeding and OHKOing every single one without taking a single HP in damage.I love blaziken because he made me be able to cruise through wiona effortlessly and even outdoing himself and crushing Tate and Liza with an with the help of an absol. I really like great attack and sp.atk and somewhat great defences. I also like fat hariyama (because of THICK FAT). It is good against fire type trainers especially with fake-out.

Edited by BLAZIKEN_emerald