Gen 1-5 injection

lordoftartarus

Hi There,

I am trying to create old Pokemon from pre-Gen 6.
I've managed to inject some of the ones I'm chasing from the Wondercard Gallery (Birth Island Deoxys)... however, whenever I went to edit any of the stats... its PID went beserk.

I tried learning RNG Reporter, as from what I've read, it's something genners need to learn. But truth be told, I'm so confused.
I have all these people I wanna help who have been robbed of old Pokemon, but I can't because the PIDs don't pass legality.
I guess what I'm saying is... I'm lost. I need help, someone who can explain step-by-step how I can re-create Pokemon from previous gens.

To give you an idea, I want to create Emerald versions of Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza. All with flawless stats. But I can't master the PID and encounter errors.

If there are any good tutorials that I may have overlooked, please provide the links. I know Kaphotics said in an old thread, PID for older gens wasn't on the table, but if there is ever a chance you have time to work together and implement it... I can tell you now, you'd have a lot of appreciation.

Thanks in advance.