Help to get the Egg Ticket on Pokemon Crystal (JP)

Hello everyone, I hope you are well. Well today I need something, the truth is already desperate to me this search, I need to reproduce the Egg Ticket Event of Crystal Pokémon (JAP), I have searched for somebody to collaborate to me, I found that it can be done making a complicated modification in my opinion, I take a lot of time Trying to make this event, but little by little I lose my enthusiasm and hope of obtaining it, besides, I do not know how to modify what has to be modified to obtain the Egg Ticket, so I resort to a desperate help perhaps and rude to Someone who knows about this, I can modify the game to finish this search, thanks for reading this post.

4 minutes ago, Harvey27 said:

Hello everyone, I hope you are well. Well today I need something, the truth is already desperate to me this search, I need to reproduce the Egg Ticket Event of Crystal Pokémon (JAP), I have searched for somebody to collaborate to me, I found that it can be done making a complicated modification in my opinion, I take a lot of time Trying to make this event, but little by little I lose my enthusiasm and hope of obtaining it, besides, I do not know how to modify what has to be modified to obtain the Egg Ticket, so I resort to a desperate help perhaps and rude to Someone who knows about this, I can modify the game to finish this search, thanks for reading this post.

I doubt anyone can help.

The egg ticket script wasn't stored on rom, but rather stored on the server.

Someone managed to recreate it using data ripped from the English rom (but that likely mean shiny odds are different), in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er0gbOvHY5k

If you don't understand anything in this link, I doubt anyone will be able to help you.

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1