Problem with legendary pokemon moves, possible bug?

Kronnos

Hello, and thanks for reading this. 30 minutes ago I tried to get a shiny Rayquaza from the PKHeX mistery gift database (it was from an event), but while taking a look at it, in the moves section, the moves showed correctly on the top, but in the "Relearn moves" section there were no moves (it said "none" in all of them). When I tried to put the moves there manually, it marked the pokemon as illegal. Should I ignore the "Illegal" warning or trust PKHeX and leave the "Relearn section" with all four "None"? Is this a bug? Thanks in advance!

Edited by Kronnos

On 8/11/2017 at 7:39 AM, Kronnos said:

Hello, and thanks for reading this. 30 minutes ago I tried to get a shiny Rayquaza from the PKHeX mistery gift database (it was from an event), but while taking a look at it, in the moves section, the moves showed correctly on the top, but in the "Relearn moves" section there were no moves (it said "none" in all of them). When I tried to put the moves there manually, it marked the pokemon as illegal. Should I ignore the "Illegal" warning or trust PKHeX and leave the "Relearn section" with all four "None"? Is this a bug? Thanks in advance!

pkhex is usually correct. Do not add relearn moves. If you check bulbapedia and it should have relearn moves then tell us which event so we can fix the bug.

On 11/8/2017 at 7:04 PM, wrathsoffire76 said:

Event Pokémon shouldn't have relearn moves. So PKHeX should be right in this instance. 

7 minutes ago, Sabresite said:

pkhex is usually correct. Do not add relearn moves. If you check bulbapedia and it should have relearn moves then tell us which event so we can fix the bug.

Thank you so much for your answers! :)