SM - Yokohama Pikachu Outbreak

jojo12100

Reveal hidden contents

DHLJqV7V0AEf3Vs.jpg

DHLNvtuVoAA5wb3.jpg

Woah! Japan sure is fanatic with their Pokeymans events with this Pokemon GO looking event. lol

5 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Okay, we have all Pikachu, Ditto and Mimikyu.

Will release the wonder cards when we're done harvesting the information.

All that's missing is Jirachi, as of now.

Sweet! And just clarifying, both Pikachu with the TID of 170809 and the newly discovered 170814?

Edited by Holla!

6 minutes ago, Holla! said:
  Hide contents

DHLJqV7V0AEf3Vs.jpg

DHLNvtuVoAA5wb3.jpg

Woah! Japan sure is fanatic with their Pokeymans events with this Pokemon GO looking event. lol

Sweet! And just clarifying, both Pikachu with the TID of 170809 and the newly discovered 170814?

Is because cause of crowds like these, which is why they can continue to plan out such events for Japan :x

Yup, both TIDs

• Thanks 1

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_local_event_Pokémon_distributions_in_Generation_VII#Pikachu_Carnival_Parade_Pok.C3.A9mon

From what Bulbapedia says, you were able to download Wondercards of the 3 as many times with Mimikyu and Ditto having the same low chance than Pikachu.

And was there any chasing people in said Pokemon costumes to be able to grab its event (Which I'd assume the distribution device was in the costumes if so)?

Sounds quite fun if true.

Edited by Holla!

6 hours ago, Holla! said:

And was there any chasing people in said Pokemon costumes to be able to grab its event (Which I'd assume the distribution device was in the costumes if so)?

Sounds quite fun if true.

I don't think the distribution device was in the costumes. While the announcement of the first distribution (the Pikachu available for the entire event) specified that you needed to be near the walking Pikachu to obtain it (the distribution device was in a bag held by an uncostumed person), the second distribution specified that it was available "in the area between the intersection in front of the Yokohama Port Post Office and Yokohama Park" whereas the parade ran "along the road Nihon-ōdōri starting from Zou-no-hana Park and turning at Yokohama Park".

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, King Impoleon said:

I've seen that the last 3 distributed Pokémon don't have a Ribbon Attached....so it's possible to deposit them into the GTS?

I've been curious about that, but I've yet to try it.

Chances are, yes.

I've seen people hack to remove Satopika's ribbon, and it's all over GTS -.-

• Speechless 1

23 minutes ago, King Impoleon said:

I've seen that the last 3 distributed Pokémon don't have a Ribbon Attached....so it's possible to deposit them into the GTS?

5 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I've been curious about that, but I've yet to try it.

Chances are, yes.

I've seen people hack to remove Satopika's ribbon, and it's all over GTS -.-

Yes you can! Can confirm that only 170809 Pikachu can't due to the Ribbon.

Edited by Holla!
  • Like 1