Finally caught a legendary!

InsaneNutter

I thought i'd share this with fellow Team Valor members as it's the first Legendary i've managed to catch since legendary raids we're released.

My cousin messaged me on Facebook to say the raid had just spawned up the road from where I worked, lucky I was due to finish 10 mins later. I checked the local Facebook group and various people who i didn't know said they would be meeting at 5:15. So i turned up and was the 4th there, people kept arriving and in the end we had 18 people, so easily won the raid.

I then managed to capture it on the 5th ball, so was pretty chuffed as the Moltres was: "Simply amazing with defence as it's strongest feature and stats the appraisal was blown away with"

Screenshot_20170802-172242.thumb.png.1fa4d2328eb5c1159f8c4df84f7156a9.png

To give some context theirs no gyms within a 30+ min walk of my house, so its difficult for me to do raids on an evening. I'd then spent 4+ hours in my towns local park last Saturday with a friend and no legendary raids spawned what so ever, however their is a few gyms near where I work which also never seem to have legendary raids on when i've finished work.

So essentially everything fell in to place for once allowing me to obtain a Moltres :)

• Amazed 2
  • Proud 1