Ideas for new features

SirCouve

Hello

I've been using pkhex with games from all the gens and I've found things that can maybe be added to future updates to increase funcionality.

* Edit trainer card info (3rd gen/4th gen): be able to set number of trades, battle records, contests, pokeblocks, E4 timer, minigames or even the number of stars the card has.

* Copy ID/OT from the loaded savegame (something that exists in the old PokeGen if I'm not mistaken and is very useful)

* Have a "library" of saves containing the ID/OT so we could select the ID/OT from a game we have already loaded in pkhex without the need to copy the numbers and name 1 by 1. (to use with suggestion above)

* Make possible to convert the PID from HEX to DEC (possibly to bring PID finder for gen 3 and gen 4 games?)

* Add a "move to" option where "View", "Set", "Delete" options are so we could move pokemon between boxes/party 

* Wondercard loadings

Thanks for the great tool tho, visually attractive, intuitive and very complete.

1 hour ago, SirCouve said:

Hello

I've been using pkhex with games from all the gens and I've found things that can maybe be added to future updates to increase functionality.

* Edit trainer card info (3rd gen/4th gen): be able to set number of trades, battle records, contests, pokeblocks, E4 timer, minigames or even the number of stars the card has.

research requests are not appropriate for this forum; documenting things takes time (and takes time away from other features).

* Copy ID/OT from the loaded savegame (something that exists in the old PokeGen if I'm not mistaken and is very useful)

click the OT label.

* Have a "library" of saves containing the ID/OT so we could select the ID/OT from a game we have already loaded in pkhex without the need to copy the numbers and name 1 by 1. (to use with suggestion above)

open up multiple instances of the program with the desired save file loaded, you can drag and drop to future generations.

* Make possible to convert the PID from HEX to DEC (possibly to bring PID finder for gen 3 and gen 4 games?)

hex2dec / dec2hex conversion can be done with windows calculator; alt 3 switches to programmer mode. PID finder => use RNG Reporter; no point spending hours to replicate features that are already sufficiently done by another tool.

* Add a "move to" option where "View", "Set", "Delete" options are so we could move pokemon between boxes/party 

double click the Box tab to bring up another box viewer; drag drop between them.

* Wondercard loadings

drag&drop a mystery gift file into the editor, it'll load it for you. There's also the mystery gift database (tools).

Thanks for the great tool tho, visually attractive, intuitive and very complete.

First, read the shortcuts. Response inline in red.

• Like 1