Problems with PID

camus0314

9 hours ago, camus0314 said:

No me funciona, me sigue marcando a Latios y Latias de Rubí y Zafiro como ilegales por el PID.

He usado el Método 1 para cambiar la naturaleza de Gentle a Timid en Latias y ha funcionado. Puedes probar ese método con la naturaleza deseada.

He usado el Método 1 para cambiar la naturaleza de Gentle a Timid en Latias y ha funcionado. Puedes probar ese método con la naturaleza deseada.

Ya lo probé y nada.
No necesito cambiar la naturaleza, solo obtener el PID legal.

10 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Yeah, I recall gen 3 roamers having IV problems.

It looks like the problem was when you capture them. They get some 0 IVs because of a glitch and RGReporter can't give a valid PID for them. I just noticed the Latias I've used is from Emerald when the glitch was fixed.

47 minutes ago, BlackPyoVic said:

Puedes subir el archivo? ^^

380 - LATIAS - 6DDF9B3064DC.pk3

381 - LATIOS - 3AB728D01A8A.pk3

9 minutes ago, BlackPyoVic said:

It looks like the problem was when you capture them. They get some 0 IVs because of a glitch and RGReporter can't give a valid PID for them. I just noticed the Latias I've used is from Emerald when the glitch was fixed.

Pero no que ese fallo solo aplica para RF/VH (??)

15 minutes ago, Sabresite said:

I need more information. Did you use the link I posted in my previous comment?

Si lo use y no me sirvió

39 minutes ago, camus0314 said:

380 - LATIAS - 6DDF9B3064DC.pk3

381 - LATIOS - 3AB728D01A8A.pk3

Pero no que ese fallo solo aplica para RF/VH (??)

Si lo use y no me sirvió

No, el fallo ocurrió con los perros legendarios en RF/VH y con Latios y Latias en R/Z, en los considerados Pokémon Errantes.

Hey, @camus0314, I used @Sabresite link to get the IVs and it worked perfectly. Here is the legal file from that Latias.

Some notes: Her IVs need to stay like that due to the roaming glitch in 3rd gen. However, you can change them to 31/3/0/0/0/0 and it will work perfectly.

380 - Latias - C19C9B3064DC.pk7

Edited by BlackPyoVic
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sabresite said:

@BlackPyoVic, if changing the IVs to something other than what is listed is working, then either my implementation, or PKHex's implementation is wrong.
I'll coordinate with @Kaphotics and find out.

Thanks!

You know, when you put the PID you get two sets of IVs, that's why we have a couple of IV sets. Both get the same Hidden Power (Fighting) I tried to do it for the Latias and Latios from the files attached.