Can we simulate trades with this app between nds games

CatchEmNone

Sadly ds wifi emulation never got completed and anyway the servers got pulled down so im looking for a way to trade in all the ds pokemon games so i can collect all the pokemon...

Can pkhex or pokegen simulate the trading process or atleast if i open two windows of one of those apps and move the pokemon from one save to another will the traded pokemon have the same data as one coming from a normal trade with two ds games?

By data i mean all the hidden data that can be seen with a hex editor or whatever im not a big expert in this kind of things like trash data/bytes or whatever its called.

And will event pokemon that can activate events in another game activate them?

For example if i get the pichu wondercard from this site and insert it in my diamond with pkhex/pokegen and transfer the pichu to my soulsilver by dragging my pichu from diamond to soulsilver with pkhex will the pichu activate the spiky pichu event in soulsilver?.

And do pokemon like scyther evolve to scizor if i tranfer it to my other save?

I heard something about moving scyther then changing him to a scizor in the other save with the phkex app that kinda feels non legit to me :/

Im trying to do a one and only playthrough with no cheats or hacked pokemon and complete the dex in alk ths gen 1-5 for the first time ever since stuff like legit gen 1 mew exist now :D (i stopped pokemon on diamond and never had a complete dex and missed a lot of secrets, ALL events and didnt even had a silver symbol in the frontiers so this will feel like a new experience heh)

Or is there any other method for trading with emulators im willing to try anything even apps that will burn my pc or phone :D

I heard about desmume wifi builds but im not sure if it can work now that the servers are closed.

Edited by CatchEmNone

4 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

melonDS 0.4 is the emulator you want. It is already available and trading works fine, at least on BW I haven't tried the others but they might work as well. There can still be some issues though.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/after-several-years-ds-wifi-emulation-is-back.474947/

That's the one! Thanks BlackShark, you're the best~

O.o how did i miss such news a ds emu with wifi daaamn.

But its 64bit my ancient xp pc cant run it :(

So sad

Well maybe i will have to wait another decade to transfer my pokemon, there will be 3ds android emus too by that time hopefully

Edited by CatchEmNone

25 minutes ago, CatchEmNone said:

well maybe i will have to wait another decade to transfer my pokemon, there will be 3ds android emus too by that time hopefully

even my powerful computer can't run citra without lagging.

Until the processing power and ram of a mobile phone is comparable to a gaming PC, I say don't have that hope :/

Well, you can still use PKHeX to drag the Pokemon around, it just means you have to manually evolve em :/