SM - Pokemon Rally Mew and Co

jojo12100

21 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

The Mew distrib is confirmed.

There will also be a Ash Charizard a Piplup and a Lucario distrib

Need a translator.

Mewandco.jpg

I'm just about to post about this.

At least original of this image has been found!
DD84UzTUQAABuOm.jpg

I believe I mentioned it'll likely be 7Eleven..
They also updated it, to say Mythical!

It appears the next 3 will be random distribution..

More images:

Spoiler

img_header_sp.jpg
img_common1.gif
img_common2.gif
img_common5.gif
img_contents1.jpg
img_contents2.jpg
img_contents3.jpg
img_contents4.jpg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jasenyoface said:

So these Trainers, Makoto and Souji, are Ash's traveling partners in M20.  I understand now "))

Yeah, based on the summary of the M20 on Pokebeach, the events of this movie is actually within Kanto itself.
[actual spoiler below]

Spoiler

Which is weird, because the Legendary Beasts are roaming Kanto, as they tried to catch Entei in part of the story plot, etc etc..

In any case, these two partners replace Brock and Misty (and no bicycle fiasco ever happened), tho Brock and Misty will have a cameo in the movie.

Anyhow,
Mew's OT is 20TH ★ ,
so maybe it'll be shiny?

After all, it's release date is pretty close to the launch of Japan's TCG expansion SM3+ (Hikaru Densetsu; lit: Shining Legends),
which features shiny Legendary and Mythical Pokemon, and a unique star symbol (near bottom of the card) to show they're shiny:

Spoiler

img_main_thum3_170707.jpg1316_H041_151HikaruMEW.jpg1316_SM3p_pillow_img.jpg

10 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Yeah, based on the summary of the M20 on Pokebeach, the events of this movie is actually within Kanto itself.

While I was catching up on M20, I thought it was kind of odd that Makoto and Souji are both from Sinnoh. 

13 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

In any case, these two partners replace Brock and Misty (and no bicycle fiasco ever happened), tho Brock and Misty will have a cameo in the movie.

I wonder if they will be presented as current Gym Leaders in Kanto.  And if so, will other Gym Leaders have roles in the movie? Giovanni?? 

18 minutes ago, jasenyoface said:

While I was catching up on M20, I thought it was kind of odd that Makoto and Souji are both from Sinnoh. 

#dpRemakes confirmed

19 minutes ago, jasenyoface said:

I wonder if they will be presented as current Gym Leaders in Kanto.  And if so, will other Gym Leaders have roles in the movie? Giovanni?? 

Well...

[Spoiler alert]

Spoiler

Charmander has his original trainer changed to the Incineroar user, and the fact that Charmander only became Charizard in that battle, 

(I'll also bring up fossils and togepi below, cause I think charmeleon became Charizard here?)

So feels like this Ash is still very early on in his journey, so I don't think he's anywhere near battling Giovanni.

It feels like all the events of the story stay the same, except everything related to brock and misty, like encountering the fossils and stuff..

So they'll probably be normal gym leaders. They'll probably do a battle Montage to skip through some parts lol

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jasenyoface said:

I wonder what Ash’s Pokedex has to say about that Piplup and Lucario XD. Oak will have some ‘slainnin to do. 

Or Ash probably didn't scan them.

In movies, when he sees legendaries, he is awed that he forgets to scan lol

• Like 1

At least they are not completely blocking the Pokemon from beeing traded like they did with SG Summer'15 Rayquaza. But whoever is responsible for making the Event Pokemon should better check which characters are actually valid before release, lol.

• Like 2

Well, for everyone freaking out about the OT name, they have one day to change it.

Also:
1. If I'm not mistaken, the event starts 7AM on 11 July in Japan (meaning technically no one has access to the serial codes yet)
2. Why are people trading an event online, that isn't officially receivable yet? -.-

3. Wow, that is some screw-up

(also @Saul oseguera this thread answered your question from the download page, I believe)

• Like 2

Hace 1 hora, theSLAYER dijo:

Bueno, para todo el mundo freaking sobre el nombre del OT, tienen un día para cambiarlo.

También:
1. Si no me equivoco, el evento comienza a las 7AM el 11 de julio en Japón (lo que significa técnicamente que nadie tiene acceso a los códigos de serie todavía)
2. ¿Por qué la gente está negociando un evento en línea, que aún no se puede recibir oficialmente ? -.-

3. Wow, eso es un desastre

(También @Saul oseguera este hilo contestó su pregunta desde la página de descarga, creo)

Thank you very much for answering

• Like 1