Edit pokemon on sd card on my computer

Lahanna

I want to edit the pokemon on mySD card on my computer. I have PKSM on my DS and I have PKHex on my computer but when I press Y on the DS nothing happens, what am I missing? Simple explaining please. I presume if I can send my pokemon wireless from my DS to the computer I can send them back wireless too, if someone could explain that too, I would grateful. 

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Lahanna said:

I want to edit the pokemon on mySD card on my computer. I have PKSM on my DS and I have PKHex on my computer but when I press Y on the DS nothing happens, what am I missing? Simple explaining please. I presume if I can send my pokemon wireless from my DS to the computer I can send them back wireless too, if someone could explain that too, I would grateful. 

Thanks

have you considered extracting the save file, then loading the save file in PKHeX?

All I want is to edit my trainer ID and my secret ID so that all my pokemon are seen as mine and not traded, is this possible using pksm or do I have to use PKHex? If I need to use PKHex how do I get my pokemon from the game onto my computer so I can edit them? Step-by-step guides would be helpful. 

27 minutes ago, Lahanna said:

All I want is to edit my trainer ID and my secret ID so that all my pokemon are seen as mine and not traded, is this possible using pksm or do I have to use PKHex? If I need to use PKHex how do I get my pokemon from the game onto my computer so I can edit them? Step-by-step guides would be helpful. 

Here is a guide to assist you with backing up and restoring your save game file from you SD card.
Always keep an extra backup of your unedited save file, just in case.  In this guide below, "export save" means you are exporting your save file to your SD card.  After it is exported, you then connect your SD card to your computer.  After you make your edits and save them with PKHeX, you'll want to eject your SD card from your computer and replace it in your 3DS.  Returning back to this guide below, you will then use the "import save" function.  This will inject the save file from your SD card back into your game.