Help with a Snorlax.

NooB1298

I've been trying to create a Snorlax with the ability Gluttony and the moves Return, High Horsepower, Curse and Recycle. PkHex keeps telling me there's something wrong with the Relearn Moves (which are, in order, Tackle, Curse and Recycle). "Invalid Relearn Move 3: Snorlax Inherited Move. Incompatible with Munchlax inherited moves.".

This is the first time something like this has happened to me so I don't understand what's wrong. I even tried to create a Munchlax with those moves and then evolve it into Snorlax but PkHex still flags it as illegal. I suppose it will be something obvious that I'm missing but I need help with it. Thank you.

ERMM7oo.png

Okay, the message is wrong but with the current moves you have the pokemon is illegal and the move Recycle is illegal, the message should only said that the move is invalid because now PKHex check both possible egg encounters ( Munchlax and Snorlax) instead to check only one and find incompatible moves combination.

The program first check if the pokemon could be a Munchlax egg, and because is illegal as Munchlax egg it continue checking with an Snorlax egg, and here it said Recycle is illegal because is a Munchlax only move, impossible with an Snorlax egg.

But you want a pokemon hatched as Munchlax. Why is illegal as Munchlax? Simple, it should have 4 relearn moves, your pokemon only have 3. Munchlax level 1 moves are Last Resort, Recycle, Lick, Metronome, Odor Sleuth and Tackle, that means is impossible for a Munchlax egg to be hatched with only 3 moves. Just add to the pokemon one more move from the base moves and it will be legal.

For example Odor Sleuth, Tackle, Recycle and Curse.