[UPDATE] Event Roundup

jasenyoface

6capPikapng.png

Cap Pikachu - Sun & Moon
As of June 28, 2017, all of the Cap Pikachu available to Pokemon Sun & Moon have been released!  Back in March, the hype of these commemorative events was announced as a companion to the release of Pokémon the Movie 20: I choose you!  Upon pre-ordering a ticket for the movie, you were given a region-locked serial code to claim one of the six Cap Pikachu all of which are holding Pikashunium-Z.  The date that you pre-ordered your ticket determined which variant of the event you would receive. Pre-order distribution began April 15, 2017, with the Original Cap Pikachu and will conclude with the Alola Cap Pikachu on July 17, 2017, events are expected to repeat.

Related:
First event announced for Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon will be:  I choose you Cap Pikachu, which will be made available via QR Code on 3 million Ga-Olé disks that will be given away throughout Japan during screenings of Pokémon the Movie 20: I choose You!.
UPDATE:
 I choose you Cap Pikachu has an official home in the Event Gallery
Note: "
As the details for this Pokemon are presently unknown, and the games (USUM) being unreleased,
there are no PK7 files attached to this page at this time."
Ichooseyoupng.png

Marshadow and Ho-oh - Sun & Moon
A few more events correlating to the debut of the 20th Pokémon movie include: The Local Wireless distribution (in theaters) of Marshadow holding its signature Z-Crystal, Marshadium-Z.  Lastly, next month’s issue of Corocoro is expected to contain a serial code to obtain the Legendary Pokémon, Ho-oh.
UPDATE:
Marshadow is now available in the Event Gallery
 marshadowpng.png 

UPDATE:
Ho-Oh is now available in the Event Gallery
250Ho-Oh_Dream.png

PCtohokupng.png

Tohoku Victini - Sun & Moon
The Pokémon Center in Tohoku celebrates its reopening tomorrow providing new merchandise featuring the store’s mascots: Pikachu, Victini, and Rowlett. Additionally, from June 30, 2017, to September 3, 2017, you can obtain a Victini via a Local Wireless event.
UPDATE:
Tohoku Victini is now available in the Event Gallery
victiniPC63017png.png

Image Sources: Pokemon.com, Pokemon.co.jp

View full article

• Like 2