XD Eevee PID?

english09

What's the best way to generate a legal PID for the XD: GoD Eevee (given a certain nature and set of IV's)?

I've been trying with XDCheck but I keep getting the "unable to match encounter conditions to a possible RNG frame" error when legality checking :/

The problem with GC starters is that TID and SID are also related to the PID. That is way the program tells there is not possible rng frame, because the PID-IV is obtained by the programa is valid for normal GC pokeon, but not the TID and SID, and starters have a relation betwen TID, SID and PID

• 9 months later...
On 19/6/2017 at 9:07 PM, javier_himura said:

The problem with GC starters is that TID and SID are also related to the PID. That is way the program tells there is not possible rng frame, because the PID-IV is obtained by the programa is valid for normal GC pokeon, but not the TID and SID, and starters have a relation betwen TID, SID and PID

help me please

If I remember correctly, Eevee's PID is generated exactly seven frames after the frame for TID and SID.

So, for example, if you have Eevee's TID and SID on frame 10000, you will have to use the PID(and IV spread) on frame 10007.

I hope this was of some help.